Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating like a horse?

Options
  • 07-06-2008 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Anyone else eating a lot of food during these exams or whilst studying?

Doesn't help coming out starving from the exams :pac:

I seem to be eating chicken korma everyday :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

today is was 10 mr freezes
    yesterday 5 cornettos
    before that it was mr freezes again....
    the exams are making me fatty fat fat:(

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

Yep Im on club milks and the screwball ice creams from tesco

And around a month ago under the table where I study there was a box of 600 bonbons, now there is none......

Bambi16 wrote: »
    Yep Im on club milks and the screwball ice creams from tesco

And around a month ago under the table where I study there was a box of 600 bonbons, now there is none......

we had those ice creams too....HAD being the key word:)

Diet and exercise much after all this crap is over?!

Nah prob not ha all the drinkin been done after these exams too

/me awaits 'built like a horse' jokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

was eating a good bit through out the year erm no i have been drinking a lot of water instead but im thinkin of bringing sweets into exams as i feel concentration slipping

i think this year i will make my first mid -year resolution . be healthier

YES YES YES!

I am repulsed with myself.

I have been drinking lots of tea and coffe though its uncanny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

I've gone the opposite, studying makes me lose my appetite. But i just drank a can of coke and feel awake for the first time in days:D I@ve been on the coffee a lot too, started that at the mocks.

Fuascailt wrote: »
    I've gone the opposite, studying makes me lose my appetite. But i just drank a can of coke and feel awake for the first time in days:D I@ve been on the coffee a lot too, started that at the mocks.

i'm as jealous as iago

• Advertisement

Iago?? Whose he? haha

I dont drink anything its just food food food and Eddie Rockets if its near me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LCFin.yay

My diet's completely messed up! I'm always starving + weak after the exams! Then eat way too much and feel awful! Really feeling awful right now... I don't care for stress...

Iago?? Whose he? haha

I dont drink anything its just food food food and Eddie Rockets if its near me :pac:

iago....othello....the Shakespearean drama that EVERYONE had to study for english?!?!

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    iago....othello....the Shakespearean drama that EVERYONE had to study for english?!?!

I was being sarcastic since we never have to look at it again??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

Whats english?:P We never have to study that again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Gawd ye ive been eating sooo much!!especially after the exam u soo need d energy eating my meals like a savage!been having major sugar cravings,anyone else like this???!! :rolleyes::D

I was being sarcastic since we never have to look at it again??

.......................... i don't get sarcasm :D
    sorry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

This sounds really fat but...

A jar of peanut butter and a spoon while you study. Just keep going at it. It's class, I love peanut butter, so yeah, I eat it. (Weird huh?)

Btw, I'm one of those lanky people who eats loads, so it will catch up on me. But for now, cholesterol be damned!!!!!!!!

devinejay wrote: »

A jar of peanut butter and a spoon while you study. Just keep going at it. It's class, I love peanut butter, so yeah, I eat it. (Weird huh?)

Btw, I'm one of those lanky people who eats loads, so it will catch up on me. But for now, cholesterol be damned!!!!!!!!

fellow lanky person here too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yes. Went to lemon yesterday and had a waffle dripping with nutella, it was so good... I've just been sort of rewarding myself for studying by eating loads. I'm sure my body is grateful. Though, my mum's been cutting up fruit all day and bringing it up/out (if I'm in the hammock, jaysus what a tough life) to me so I don't eat junk food. It's a pretty good arrangement. Last thing I want to happen is to get run down and lethargic.

That said I'm going to investigate in the magical powers of coffee. I had some vanilla cofee stuff the other night and I got sudden applied maths skillz. Maybe that was from studying, but I'm willing to believe coffee contains drinkable IQ too.

• Advertisement

devinejay wrote: »

If u go to holland and barrets you can get a 1kg tub of organic peanut butter for a fiver:)

Yes. Went to lemon yesterday and had a waffle dripping with nutella, it was so good... I've just been sort of rewarding myself for studying by eating loads. I'm sure my body is grateful. Though, my mum's been cutting up fruit all day and bringing it up/out (if I'm in the hammock, jaysus what a tough life) to me so I don't eat junk food. It's a pretty good arrangement. Last thing I want to happen is to get run down and lethargic.

That said I'm going to investigate in the magical powers of coffee. I had some vanilla cofee stuff the other night and I got sudden applied maths skillz. Maybe that was from studying, but I'm willing to believe coffee contains drinkable IQ too.

I swear you are so lucky .When i take breaks to have a cup of tea my bro and dad ask for one n all.they dont even offer:eek: Im like thanks!! and they say oh yeah thanks. Lol iago would be so proud of me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I've expanded during these exams alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I lot of doritto's.

But I haven't been eating well at all actually. Lost my appetite completely for the last few weaks.

Going long periods of time without much eaten much to my mothers annoyance.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Yeah, I've become particularly partial to those 39c-a-pack Tesco's digestive biscuits. I'm not going to disclose how many packets I'm going through a day...suffice to say, I'm going to have a study ass the size of China by June 17th :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

There was a few packets of pringles in the house this morning, but unfortunately theyve become more and more eaten as the day wore on.

Im sad to report that... theyre gone now. There was nothing I could do.

All I can say is, I hope the Dairy Milk Melts don't end up the same way tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

I eat like a horse anyway :D
    just not usually junk food, the exams've changed that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

Indulging in copious amounts of red bull. Its vile. In the past two morning papers my stomach has been rumbling like MAD, after having pancakes, 2 coffee's and a packet of winegums.

Can't waiiiiiiiiit to return to normal food again, its making me and my skin feel gross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭stripypumkin

whoah hella ya!!! bring on the stodgey carbs!! only four of days oh hooverin it into me!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

I didn't do Othello.

We did The Crucible as our single text.

Advertisement