Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating like a horse?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SmellySockies.

I'm the opposite I can't eat at all! My appetite is like gone from nerves and stress and in the morning I get up at 6am and I want to eat breakfast but I cant force it down myself ;[ Ohh and during an exam I get hungry but by the time im home im no longer hungry.

On the plus side I'll lose weight and can make up for that with lots of alcohol :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

It's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

There was a few packets of pringles in the house this morning, but unfortunately theyve become more and more eaten as the day wore on.

Im sad to report that... theyre gone now. There was nothing I could do.

All I can say is, I hope the Dairy Milk Melts don't end up the same way tomorrow

IMG_0208.jpg
    :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

^^^Hahaha.

I've been demolishing boxes of golden nuggets and honey cheerios. (theres a lot of good in those little O's!)

Club milks are my vice, Ive eaten about 150 of the in the last week (the sucking tea method of course). Now I'm suffering serious withdrawl symptoms...I feel like I'm in trainspotting.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

Honeycomb ice cream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Bambi16 wrote: »
    Anyone else eating a lot of food during these exams or whilst studying?

Doesn't help coming out starving from the exams :pac:

I seem to be eating chicken korma everyday :D

Out of all Indian dishes, Korma is the most fattening.

Me, I ve been eating very good(every 3 hours keeps metabolism going, fruit veg, high protein, tuna,oatmeal, egg...etc), as it is the summer, gotta release that 6 pack and you DO wanna get in shape!!

A forum you all should look at after the exams! Great advice and guidelines!

BJC wrote: »
    ^^^Hahaha.

I've been demolishing boxes of golden nuggets and honey cheerios. (theres a lot of good in those little O's!)

Club milks are my vice, Ive eaten about 150 of the in the last week (the sucking tea method of course). Now I'm suffering serious withdrawl symptoms...I feel like I'm in trainspotting.

Ha Siobhan I Have Found Your Soul Mate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

Ben and Jerrys HALF PRICE IN TESCO!

thats what IMMMM talking about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

No one else feel that 'urge to get in shape for the summer' ?

laura* wrote: »

[this is the space I would have typed something in, but at the moment Im in tescos buying B&Js]

• Advertisement

barcoe4 wrote: »

Absolutely, have to for rugby. But at the moment Im going to allow myself a week for munchiness. The 18th is my cutoff point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

laura* wrote: »

Ahahahahahahaha!!! Dont tempt me, im sickned i lost like 4 stone recently and these exams are makin me eat all junk again:(:(!!

Resi12 wrote: »
    Ahahahahahahaha!!! Dont tempt me, im sickned i lost like 4 stone recently and these exams are makin me eat all junk again:(:(!!

What Is Your Secret!? :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

tasha1 wrote: »
    What Is Your Secret!? :]

Layed off on the junk food really nothin much else, but these exams are makin me eat n eat n eat!!! Its not fair roll on next friday where ill have a complete detox haha ya right

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I can't stop the eating!! Breakfast is staying the same but I'm having massive dinners! I've also been eating loads of biscuits, sweet, crunchy delicious biscuits! I'll be eating normally soon and am getting gym membership as a grad. present. I put on loads of weight since fifth year, too much sitting down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 MnMs

omg ya i've been eating sooo much nowadays...i'm going to be obese now by the end of the exams!!!:D
    but i read somewhere u need to eat much more because your brain os working so much harder so you burn it off anyway!! yay for me!!!

does that mean you could burn lots of calories by just thinking really hard? cool!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

God, I can just imagine it now, a load of girls will start blaming the exams and the 'stress' for them putting on weight and not just the fact that they're eating a sh1t load and don't want to admit it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'm the complete opposite, my mam hasta make me eat!
    I just don't feel hungry, the pressure from the exams is ruining my appetitie! (sorry if that's spelt wrong)

Betchya as soon as the exams are over I'll probably gain about 5 stone!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

tasha1 wrote: »
    Ha Siobhan I Have Found Your Soul Mate!!

Buh..?
    barcoe4 wrote: »

I'm already in great shape, I just don't buy into the super healthy lifestyle. I can binge on junk food and copious amounts of alcohol as long as I keep my metabolism going throughout the day:p. I'm a weights nut aswell, in fact working on the bench became the ultimate procrastination tool away from studying.

If you're always super healthy then your missin out on the good stuff in life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

I lost loads of weight there at the start of this year and i'm gone mad into the healthy eating, excercising, weight lifting and all of that. I've found since i've started the exams i'm eating normally but the day before an exam i'll hardly eat at all, nor feel the desire to do so.

Come on monday the 16th :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

hell yeah, no metter how much i eat i always come home starvin! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Ck1989

so much food, so little time

I never give up on a challenge though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 IHATECHEMISTRY

ugh...i know! Its disgraceful, my life at the moment consists of only three things..Stressing, studying, eating
    Awfully depressing, i wonder is there some kind of leaving cert linked obesity

i ate FIVE rockys yesterday..not sweeet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

magnums and popcorn have been calling to me lately.

I keep justifying eating loads of crap by saying "I'm stressed...so I'm allowed to"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

I have been drinking lots of tea and coffe though its uncanny

YES! Go tea \o/

I have eaten my own weight in Biscuits too though.... Study is hungry work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 M.Campion

during exem week, i've been farting like a whooore. I try kep them in, but it hurts like a c*nt!!! I've no choice a let them out, and it rips the hole off me!!! i'm so embarssed.......someone, PLEASE HELP:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

M.Campion wrote: »
    during exem week, i've been farting like a whooore. I try kep them in, but it hurts like a c*nt!!! I've no choice a let them out, and it rips the hole off me!!! i'm so embarssed.......someone, PLEASE HELP:(:(:(

Bring in one of those glade air fresheners and sit it on ur desk..sorted :D
    When I did my leavin couple years ago I put on 2 stone in a year..and prior to 6th yr I was a fitness freak..Now thank jebus I've been back running every day for a year and I'm back in great shape!!
    Moral of the story is: Do your Leaving, grow your ass for a while, then be healthy after ;)

BJC wrote: »
    Buh..?

Siobhan i.e Bambi16 Is A Club Milk Addict!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 M.Campion

Harpie wrote: »
    Bring in one of those glade air fresheners and sit it on ur desk..sorted :D
    When I did my leavin couple years ago I put on 2 stone in a year..and prior to 6th yr I was a fitness freak..Now thank jebus I've been back running every day for a year and I'm back in great shape!!
    Moral of the story is: Do your Leaving, grow your ass for a while, then be healthy after ;)

But im already 19 STONE. Can't really get up off me fat arse and go for a jog up the park!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

M.Campion wrote: »
    But im already 19 STONE. Can't really get up off me fat arse and go for a jog up the park!!:(

have a walk its very relaxing and you are doin exercise ,clears your head n all .I know ive pput on bout two stone this year big shock but it aint to bad .just have along walk everyday it will relive stress and make you feel better.You have to build your exercise up, walkin ->power walkin ->then joggin. And if you can when you are finished go to the gym or swimming or any sport you love .And the fartin thing is not ur problem durin exams ,lol its everbody elses.
    take care
    john

Advertisement