Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating like a horse?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I am drinking so much water it amazin lol. i have drank 5 litres of water today and ive had a pint of milk lots of tea n coffee lol i think it helps for some reason .dont ask lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

OMG, how could you eat, like, a horse??

Well there is a technique to it
    1/have lc exam
    2/turn into a horse
    3/stress that you may look like a horse because of what you eat(grass and oats maybe)
    4/eat like a horse
    5/ type with your hooves in this thread because you are eating like a horse becuase you are one
    a prized one ready for a race or maybe an lc examination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Postman-Layla

As I type, I'm getting pizza-grease all over my keyboard. An entire pizza for late breakfast..... Maths upset me :p

I dunno if I'll make it to next week to sit the last exam; I can see my clogging arteries giving up the ghost soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

tasha1 wrote: »
    Siobhan i.e Bambi16 Is A Club Milk Addict!!!

Ah, as am I...I sit here now with a new jar of panda peanut butter.......and a spoon.

God help us all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

I've been addicted to club milks for the last 6 yrs :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Bambi16 wrote: »
    I've been addicted to club milks for the last 6 yrs :pac:

I Know Only Too Well. :]

ok i think im on a health craze lol. I got up at 7 had shreaded wheat orange juice and coffee at 8.drank 2 litres of water fot half 9 till five and ihave just had a sandwich lol hell of a change in eatin habits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

just ate a half pound of dairymilk...

leavingcert = best excuse ever!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Knuffel

I just keep snacking all day on top of having huge dinners.

It's like, oh study, i'll need a snack to get me through that, and oh study break, great, time for a snack.

I'm constantly starving,it's gotten to the stage where i'm scrounging in my bag for dust covered fruit pastilles between exams...shameful i know...

After next tuesday it's much diet and excercise for me! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Niamhd164

You are not alone......

I feel i need food to fuel the brain!! But not food food because ive got no time to prepare it!! My only option is junk!!!

Ive put on a stone since before the mocks..... Sooooooo depressing!! And my study means I have very little time for proper excercise I need to pass a fitness test at the end of this month....... God damn you leaving cert!!

The minute its over thats it NO FOOD... well some food.... Okay thats never going to work, ill just die a fatty! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21 born2run

Ah comfort eating! I get bored and eat a LOT of fruit...but I guess its good for you. I wont be getting scurvy anytime soon!

Not suggesting that everyone else will...unless you're a 19th century sailor...

Chocolate is BAD. I need people to take it away. NOW:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PILOT

(stand up).....i am addicted to fruity mentos, i need at least 2 packs 2 get me thorough d exam o and i luvvvvvv lucazade, o and dem love heart sweets....sugar rush !!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Postman-Layla

born2run wrote: »
    Ah comfort eating! I get bored and eat a LOT of fruit...but I guess its good for you. I wont be getting scurvy anytime soon!

Not suggesting that everyone else will...unless you're a 19th century sailor...

Chocolate is BAD. I need people to take it away. NOW:mad:

Look at what the Leaving has done to us... Madness I tells ye. :pac:

PILOT wrote: »
    and i luvvvvvv lucazade

could not LIVE without lucozade alert the last 2 weeks...id say im actually rotting on the inside...

im staaaaaaaaaaaarrrrving now after today,had no time to go out n get lunch between the two so had to rob a packet of biccies from the staff room... only got to eat 2...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 fearceol

staple diet of coffee,tea,alpen and nuts for me....the whole leaving cert year is a horrible experience on your body,myself feel like sh*t,tired all the time,bad skin..etc.but soon it'll be all over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Today, I have ate enough..... to feed a small country.

Terrible. Every day the same. I've been stuffing myself during exams too :pac:

cuppa tea and a twirl on the way up.... what a mammy i hav been blessed with!

cuppa tea and a twirl on the way up.... what a mammy i hav been blessed with!

A very nice one it seems :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

i read somewhere that half hour studying burns off so many calories...

so wer actually been good....kinda......;)

and yea..im eating like a horse...:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CherrySugarPlum

I was chain drinking tea the whole time i was studying and now that im finished i cant stop :eek:

Also lived on packets of biscuits, popcorn and energy drinks while studying, the amount of weight i have put on is unbelievable, I'm gonna have to spend the whole summer trying to lose it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I was chain drinking tea the whole time i was studying and now that im finished i cant stop :eek:

Also lived on packets of biscuits, popcorn and energy drinks while studying, the amount of weight i have put on is unbelievable, I'm gonna have to spend the whole summer trying to lose it :(

Ye my teeth are destroyed from tea..and cause im having it all day i have it at night to then i cant sleep..ahhhh:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

I just eat 5 smallish potatoes, a whole carrot, five pieces of brocalli, two pieces of thick steak and a yogurt. Now a cup of coffee. I love food.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

could not LIVE without lucozade alert the last 2 weeks...id say im actually rotting on the inside...

im staaaaaaaaaaaarrrrving now after today,had no time to go out n get lunch between the two so had to rob a packet of biccies from the staff room... only got to eat 2...:(

You;ll love the deal there doing now...the "Ricky Hatton" hats there giving away with 2 bottles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭The LeavyC

if anything i'm eating less. I've lost half a stone in the last 2-3 weeks and i find it mad hard to put on weight, so this really isn't helping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Didn't eat for a few weeks during the lc. Some water.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

ate enough for a large family over the last three weeks.... the diet starts resumes today!!!

Advertisement