Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths paper 2 proofs??? OL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

theorem 9 or 10 i will bet my left arm on it...... grinds teacher hinted towards it and she has something to do with the making of the papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Solas Way

What are the proofs? Dropped down from Higher about 3 weeks ago and was more focused on the exam questions than proofs at that time. simpsons rule etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭carefulnow99

~gulp~

i think im don for:(
    i really needed a good grad with ordinary math and i know im strugglin a bit....any words of reassurance or just any help at all would be appricated

im also doin q's 1,2,3,6,7 onthe paper 2 so if anyone has any hints on these questions you would be my saviour

darn i wish i had a maths head on me:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

advice/help? - no

reassurance? - maybe.Im horrible at maths myself and I am just hoping for the best.I believe that we can do it if we put our minds to it.Lets hope the right questions come up!

good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

I've been doing OL maths for 2 years and I'm going for at the very least a B in it but..... what proofs?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭carefulnow99

Mr Maroon wrote: »
    I've been doing OL maths for 2 years and I'm going for at the very least a B in it but..... what proofs?:confused:

i feel stupid:confused:

proofs??? is what im thinkin im hopin its another word for formula
    and not da baby formula

maths formulae
    is that how its spelt??

Advertisement