Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Kerry

Options
  • 07-06-2008 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I'm moving to Kerry next week, don't know anyone down there and looking to find out does anyone know of any social clubs or networking sites I can look into.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

What town in Kerry are you moving to. I lived in Killorglin for about 8 months some years back. For a one street town it had a massive collection of hairdressers and pubs - think it was 7 and 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Charley69

am moving to killarney do u know if there is much work in Killarney am a qualified chef but would rather do anything than put the whites back on

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

Hey OP, why don't you post in the Kerry forum, you'll probably get some decent feedback about jobs 'n stuff there. Hope you find something!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=958

Advertisement