Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian Cowen

Options
  • 07-06-2008 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭

Anyone else see him ambling about town today? I almost ran over him when I was doing the shopping with herself. Can you see that fella telling anyone to tighten their belt? And of course you had Val Hanley making up the unofficial vanguard - we nearly had to break out the vegetable oil to squeeze past the pair of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Imagine if Nora Ward saw him today.Or god forbid KD :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Seen him in Limerick the other day, trying to get people to vote yes in the lisbon treaty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Imagine if Nora Ward saw him today.Or god forbid KD :D

Or all three meeting at once.

Society would implode.

I went into town yesterdya to try and catch a glimpse of Brian Cowen, we wandered up and down shop street in the rain before giving up and going home.

Turns out he was in the shopping centre all the time.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I went into town yesterdya to try and catch a glimpse of Brian Cowen, we wandered up and down shop street in the rain before giving up and going home.

It's raining in Galway? :eek:

Sure it wasn't just Brian Cowen speaking? Say it don't spray it man!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

We wanted to see him and maybe slip a crafty home made leaflet we had made;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Heard about him being in the neighbourhood, but I only saw Michael D Higgins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

My friend was busking, Brian stopped to take a photo op and tipped a euro:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

657b66af9ceb48e6cb29a93c06bae9cb.jpg

ecd1d6b0c5f6a430ea12969012020f84_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭GioSosStavros

inisboffin wrote: »
    My friend was busking, Brian stopped to take a photo op and tipped a euro:rolleyes:

QFT :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

He coulda stretched to treefiddy tbqfh.

Advertisement