Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band - What song are you enjoying the LEAST?

Options
  • 07-06-2008 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Let's be honest, everybody has a song that you play once in the career, and then can never force yourself to play that "piece of s***" ever again

For me it has to be a draw between Seven and Monsoon.

So, how about you guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

The one with the line "wham bam thank you mam" in it,can't remember but I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thats Suffragette City.

I hate any song with millions of repetitive power chords.
    RB has less of them than the GH games (thank god)

i don't like the timmy song because its just a gimmick song and its annoying to play on the guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

The one with the line "wham bam thank you mam" in it,can't remember but I hate it.

Suffragette City, i love that song but not to play on RB though.
    Least Fave is Weezer's "Say It Ain't So", that vocals are too whiney. Horrible tune.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭hazeler

I'm the singer in the band and don't like when Highway Star comes up as a random song, not fun!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

There's suprisingly few songs that I don't like playing, but there's a couple I can't stand.

The Aerosmith song drives me nuts, hate it. Not fond of Paranoid either. used to hate Highway Star but now I love it, once you start playing it on expert it's just too fun to not like, and it's catchy as hell.

Other than that there's loads of songs I love, oodles I like and even then there's some that I don't particularily care for, but still find them at least fun to play the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I cant stand "Wanted Dead or Alive"....

its soooo boring to listen to..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Some of the bonus tour songs are annoying, especially when you only know them from the menu music. Other than that I like all of the main setlist songs, although some of the DLC I got was disappointing.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    I cant stand "Wanted Dead or Alive"....

its soooo boring to listen to..........

Me too! I hate that song so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

The majority of the 1st Tiers e.g. Nirvana , Weezer etc. just because I've played them wayyyyy too much....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Fall out Boy - Because that music is hideous, shame on you Green Day.

Flirtin' with disaster - Hate this song, took me ages to pass it on the Hard tour.

There are others that I never wan't to hear again.

PS
    The Clash song is kind of pointless, it's no fun to play.

The harmonix set list in Boston in Band Tour........

9 songs, all crap, some painful to listen to, and hard to play too on the drums, making them even more annoying...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

The Oasis song. It never ends.

The "good" half of the song is grand but after that, it sucks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I assume you're talking about Rock'n'Roll Star.
    I agree that the end is a bit annoying (especially with the mad lighting effects in-game making you feel like you are having a seizure) but overall i think its a really good song.

Oh and have to add another to the list:
    Maps. After playing this on Expert drums for the first time i thought my leg was going to fall off. F***ing constant bass pedal for the whole song!

Maps. After playing this on Expert drums for the first time i thought my leg was going to fall off. F***ing constant bass pedal for the whole song!

I love that song and my leg never hurts,you should try the disturbed pack :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

I assume you're talking about Rock'n'Roll Star.
    I agree that the end is a bit annoying (especially with the mad lighting effects in-game making you feel like you are having a seizure) but overall i think its a really good song.

That's the one. Like I said, good song, but the ending is annoying. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I dont know the name of the song but it has a line in it "nobodys gonna steal my car". I fcukin hate that song. It came on the start screen the other day and i nearly threw the guitar thru the tv.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I dont know the name of the song but it has a line in it "nobodys gonna steal my car". I fcukin hate that song. It came on the start screen the other day and i nearly threw the guitar thru the tv.

Thats the song on the opening cut scene, Deep Purple - Highway Star, i think....

I didnt think that one was too bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Thats the song on the opening cut scene, Deep Purple - Highway Star, i think....

I didnt think that one was too bad...

Yea, maybe im just bitter cos someone nicked my car last week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

The songs I hate the most are Fall Out Boy.... Why Harmonix did you inflict us with that :(
    Dearg81 wrote: »

I love that song.... It is a bit long though... Vocals are fun on it.
    The harmonix set list in Boston in Band Tour........

9 songs, all crap, some painful to listen to, and hard to play too on the drums, making them even more annoying...:mad:

Oh god, I love lots of those!. 29 Fingers is great fun on drums (no bass pedal)... Can't Let Go and I Get By are great for vocals (and hard). Brainpower is really hard, but awesome <3 freezepop.

OMG I love Maps on expert drums... I'd recommend changing your posture so that you can hit the bass pedal without getting tired. I can bass pedal all day on that song and not even remotely get tired. stuff with irregular beats tire me out though cos I seem to push harder. :/

DSC00030.jpg

• Advertisement

My god Cully you really like boasting about how great you are at Maps don't you? ;);)
    first this thread and then my broken drums thread :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

My god Cully you really like boasting about how great you are at Maps don't you? ;);)
    first this thread and then my broken drums thread :D:D

Hehe.... The other thread was just proof that my modded/fixed bass pedal worked.

This one is just because someone says Maps sucks on drums and I disagree... That and Green Grass + High Tides are most awesome on drums :)

Maps is probably my best drum achievement to date, so I have to tell someone :P

I got 57th on XBL on some song on Expert Vocals too... but other than that, my scores are crap.

Hey cully,have you tested the mod on the disturbed tracks? ;)

Cully wrote: »
    Hehe.... The other thread was just proof that my modded/fixed bass pedal worked.

This one is just because someone says Maps sucks on drums and I disagree... That and Green Grass + High Tides are most awesome on drums :)

Maps is probably my best drum achievement to date, so I have to tell someone :P

I got 57th on XBL on some song on Expert Vocals too... but other than that, my scores are crap.

lol well it was me that said it sucks but tbh its sort of growing on me since i said it :eek:.

oh and i got something like 15th on Hysteria on expert guitar before so ha! ;):D

Advertisement