Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

David lee roth/steve vai

• 07-06-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question,what David lee roth albums did steve vai play on....
    Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Eat 'Em And Smile and Skyscraper. Jason Becker played on A Little Ain't Enough.

Eat 'Em And Smile is still one of my favourite albums of all time and the only Steve Vai album I have that doesn't bore the tits off me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Sound as for that, i thought Eat em and smile was one alright,wasnt sure of the other ones....
    Ah,stevie vai,you either love him or hate him!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Eat em and smile is fantastic album.
    Saw DLR in the SFX a long time ago and I`m sure it was Vai playing guitar(although I could be wrong).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

That would be going back 20 years, he went solo around 1990 with Passion and warfare,though he did have a solo album called flex-able around 1984 too,it was quite zappaesque,hmm,i must dig out that old 12"..

Advertisement