Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cottage Rescue FERRETS for Adoption!

• 07-06-2008 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Cottage Rescue has several wonderful ferrets looking for homes.

If you are interested in adopting a ferret as a PET please call
    Kelly 087 99 16 222

PLEASE NOTE:
    Our Ferrets are for PETS ONLY and would not be suitable for hunting OR breeding (they are older ferrets that have only ever been kept as pets) and they are all spayed or neutered).

So PLEASE if you are looking for a hunting or breeding ferret do not waste your time or our time by calling us!

We are looking for loving pet homes for the ferrets that we have.

You must have proper living conditions for ferrets and a home check will be carried out before you adopt.

Kelly 087 99 16 222

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sholvsca

Hi Kelly, just wondering if you have any ferrets at the moment? I am thinking of adopting two with my partner, as she is home all day every day and would love the company, but I would like to adopt rather than buy and be able to see them first. Hoping you can help, thanks, Shona

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement