Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Austria-Croatia

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

yea its a joke, really hope Austria get something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Damn!!!!! English media makes me hate Croatia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

so disappointing for austria! they showed great character, passion and bottle and its such a shame they didnt get a point. croatia were crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Austria have nothing to be ashamed of after that 2nd half. They just lack quality in CM and up front.

Modric looked pretty good. Looking forward to see him in action for Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

I am glad i was wright coz i said Austria isnt so bad as everyone were saying,Croatia didnt deserved even a draw and not to win,they were defending all 2nd half and congratualtions for Austria,they prooved they arent awful team as everyone was saying for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Saying that though...I can still see Ballack, Klose and co. knocking 7 past them easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Damn what happened to Croatia. Knocked it about beautifully for the first twenty minutes but then just seemed to take their foot off the gas. I see Bilic has attributed it to some jitters. I hope that's all it is. Don't know why Rakitic didn't feature. He's been heralded as their next big thing. Plus he's in my dream team. :pac:

He might feature against the Germans hopefully. Get it together, Croatia!

Advertisement