Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Germany-Poland

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I think we can say that was the epitome of German Efficiency.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Lehmann got man of the match, WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Where you got that?Podolski is man of the match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Where you got that?Podolski is man of the match

the UEFA fantasy footy site... i presume that they use the official MOM since its the official site

Very good match played from Germany,totally different than latest friendlies,if Germans continue like this i will changed my opinions of them as cadidates to win the title

the UEFA fantasy footy site... i presume that they use the official MOM since its the official site

I heard speaker on stadium saying Lucas Podolski:eek:

And another thing,i dont get how capacity of this stadium in Klagenfurt is 30000 only,it looks kinda same as few europeans with capacity 40-50 000,its maybe the construction that makes it to look like its bigger or something,i dont get it:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,098 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Podolski looked great tonight. Not just his goals, but his all round play. very active, intelligent runs and strong on the ball. Have a feeling this could be 'his tournament'. I posted in the betting thread that i was gonna put a few cheeky euros on him to be top scorer at 28-1 because of the amount of times i'd seen him mentioned on livescore.com towards the end of the season, but i just checked and i never got around to it. Bollox. :mad::(:o

And he was very sad scoring those 2 tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

And he was very sad scoring those 2 tonight

That was just out of repect, he was born and raised in Poland and didn't want to celebrate the goals for that reason. Good bet for top scorer imo

jester77 wrote: »
    That was just out of repect, he was born and raised in Poland and didn't want to celebrate the goals for that reason. Good bet for top scorer imo

I know dude.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I know dude.....

ah, didn't catch that :o Too many beers here :D

Its forgiven:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Not in my books son. He might be over-hyped when it comes to Bayern, but he always excels with the national side. 15 Goals, at the age of 23, from the position of midfield, is a great record for an international player.

you must really be on your own there. my knowledge of him is limited almost entirely to international football, and even then he never stood out. He looked promising at 18-19, but has made absolutely no real progress since then imo. he's still quite raw, and far from the finished article.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Decent start by Germany and they could go far but I'd be amazed if they go all the way and win it. I reckon if they were in the group of death they'd struggle to get out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Poles should have at least got a goal, played well but the shots on goal were too light, not enough power in them. Rated the Criats ahead pre tournament, but they have it in them to take the Croats.

Kaiser Bill O`Herhilly seemed a bit upset about the Polish newspaper with the cut off heads :confused: :pac: Pronounciation isnt his thing either judging by his intro to the lads in the Polish bar :pac:

Was surprised there wasnt a massive amount of booing of Podolski from the Poles.

Advertisement