Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crash on N11

Options
  • 08-06-2008 10:08am
    Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭

I know not many are around but just got back in and heard a snip on the radio that a cyclist has been badly injured after a crash involving a car on N11 in shankhill. Apparently road south is closed.
    Anyone know any more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

copacetic wrote: »
    I know not many are around but just got back in and heard a snip on the radio that a cyclist has been badly injured after a crash involving a car on N11 in shankhill. Apparently road south is closed.
    Anyone know any more?
    This snippet is on RTE included in an article about a fatal motor crash in Meath:
    Meanwhile, the N11 southbound is closed between the junctions of Clonkeen Road and Johnstown Road following a crash at the Johnstown Road junction. The accident between a cyclist and a car happened just after 7.15am this morning. The cyclist, a man in his 20s, has been taken to hospital. Gardaí are on the scene and traffic is being diverted.

The timing and location suggest it might be a Wicklow 200 rider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I was thinking too that it might be a W200 rider.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

This snippet is on RTE included in an article about a fatal motor crash in Meath:

The timing and location suggest it might be a Wicklow 200 rider.

I don't think so, it's not on the route and it was going southbound so very unlikely to be anyone on wicklow 200?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

heard it on the radio and first thing I thought was of someone making their way into UCD for the start - hope it aint too serious

Advertisement