Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NAD C352 Amp with NAD C440 Tuner

• 08-06-2008 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a sticky one here.....I have a C352 Amp with the new SR 5 remote. Works fine and the sound pumped through the floor standing JBL ES80 Northridge series is superb. My quandry comes with the NAD Link thingy...Seemingly the SR 5 remote controls my NAD C524 Cd player no probs and the Amp as it should. When you flick the switch on the remote to Tuner/Tape I can't seem to control my tuner.

I'm not really sure what cable to use for the NAD Link if that is what's needed from the NAD Link port on the back of the AMP to the NAD Link port on the back of the Tuner. I had it connected before on the old NAD Amp that I had but this new "funky" SR 5 remote is supposed to eliminate the need.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    A

Advertisement