Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motorised help

• 08-06-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi i bought myself a technomate tm-5400 yesterday a 80cm dish and manhattan h/h/ motor ive been playing all morning following instructions and guides from net and have set it up on thor 1w everything aligned so on, but when i go back to box and move it to say astra 28 it seems to be going wrong direction from were my sky dish used to be pointed, any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

deaglan169 wrote: »
    hi i bought myself a technomate tm-5400 yesterday a 80cm dish and manhattan h/h/ motor ive been playing all morning following instructions and guides from net and have set it up on thor 1w everything aligned so on, but when i go back to box and move it to say astra 28 it seems to be going wrong direction from were my sky dish used to be pointed, any help would be great thanks
    Using USALS or DiseQ?

Most common mistake with USALS would be to enter your latitude as being East instead of West.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

using diseq was a bit of with dish elevation have it sorted now :D

hi lads more help required i had all up and goin but for some strange reason i have lost signal on astra 19 transponder 1 (12.515 H /22 ) which is the main one i want i have tried tweaking the dish but to no help all the other 80 odd transponders are 96%+ very strange, also cant get hispasat 30w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Ive problems getting onto 19e sometimes too but i push on to Astra 23e then back and all is good.

What channel exactly do you require and i'll check, on thor 1 I pick up BBC WN with ease but have to move the dish 1 notch (west) in Options to get Digi tv. Try that on 19east m8 that could do it

m8 my sat is picking up 12.515 H at a booming 82%

In Dublin.

You sure your Position Setting is bang on??

• Advertisement

every thing seems ok now if i go up a channel to another transponder and back down its there think its box giving me false reading, upgraded software and all is ok now

Good stuff m8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Rippy

Technomate 5000 series are excellent boxes but some seem to do this on some TP's. No idea why , but often see it.
    As you found out go past it and go back and you're sorted.

Advertisement