Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are the following good for you?

• 08-06-2008 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi, been busy with exams and I don't have much time to exercise. I don't want to gain weight, I want to keep losing it. I heard to drink loads of water but I hate tap/bottled water so I've been drinking:

Strawberry Volvic still water.
    Mi Wadi etc
    I've been drinking loads of diluted stuff.

Is this good for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

There is no fluid better for your health than plain water. All those diluted drinks have added ingredients like sugar, artifical sweeteners and preservatives . Stick to plain tap or bottled water and if you don't like the taste try adding some lemon or lime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Gurlzie1

The sugar content of juice is very high, especially juice that is made from concentrate - not good for you.
    I'd also check the Volvic flavoured water too, it might have artifical sweetners in it instead of sugar, they're not great either.

Water really is the best way to go, adding a bit of fresh lemon or lime it gives it a nice flavour if you're not a fan of water to begin with.

Advertisement