Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost racing Pigeons?

Options
  • 08-06-2008 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Now heres a mad one...

there are 2 pigeons at my back door all morning, pottering about, not a care in the world. They have tags on both legs with numbers and stuff. Im assuming they are racing pigeons or something to that effect cause they are in very good shape and not your normal run of the mill flying rats.

Now the bad bit, ive got a crazy cat who has a pain in his whole to get out and eat the poor pigeons!

Anyone know where i might find out if these are lost pigeons belonging to someone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

If they don't move on soon i'd guess there's a way to trace the tags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Dabko wrote: »
    Now heres a mad one...

there are 2 pigeons at my back door all morning, pottering about, not a care in the world. They have tags on both legs with numbers and stuff. Im assuming they are racing pigeons or something to that effect cause they are in very good shape and not your normal run of the mill flying rats.

Now the bad bit, ive got a crazy cat who has a pain in his whole to get out and eat the poor pigeons!

Anyone know where i might find out if these are lost pigeons belonging to someone?

Yuck. I never actually thought of pidgeons and crows as flying rats before. Thank bejaysus they don't have tails.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Let the cat at them...Feckin pigeons wake me up at 6am every morning :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Yummy ... me smells pigeon pie ... ;-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement