Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groove Tubes GT-66

Options
  • 08-06-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

The PSM1 PSU for my gt66 is on the blink the last while and i cant seem to sort it. Its completely dead and the fuses are perfect. The transformer is hardly fried? Anyway, anyone know who exactly am I contacting about this mic? Groove Tubes? M Audio? Alesis?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

sei046 wrote: »
    The PSM1 PSU for my gt66 is on the blink the last while and i cant seem to sort it. Its completely dead and the fuses are perfect. The transformer is hardly fried? Anyway, anyone know who exactly am I contacting about this mic? Groove Tubes? M Audio? Alesis?!?

Not me anywus....:pac:

If under guarantee back through the dealer it was bought from....

Otherwise Fixtronics I'd say ...

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

I got onto Groove Tubes regarding my Brick and they had two different techies get back to me within 24 hours with two different solutions so I'd recommend getting onto them.

I emailed by the way.

Advertisement