Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio slabs charlesland park

Options
  • 08-06-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Does anyone have any unwanted patio slabs - the ones they used in the back gardens of charlesland park?? Or do you know where I would get the ones the builders used as I cant seem to find them anywhere????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Chatterb*x wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone have any unwanted patio slabs - the ones they used in the back gardens of charlesland park?? Or do you know where I would get the ones the builders used as I cant seem to find them anywhere????

They are not made any more unfortunately - came from a factory up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

Yes they are still made.

The paving slabs are made by Acheson & Glover based in Co. Tyrone. They have an office in dublin tel: 01 832 5699.

Their supplier down here is Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle Industrial Estate tel: (01) 8390193. They have the exact paviors used in the estate.

They are about €7 each. I bought 30 about a three weeks ago. Your better off dropping out to them.

best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

I stand corrected - apologies for the misinfo..
    Guy doing my patio last month said they were not made anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 toxytag

Does anybody know the name of the patio slabs and do they still stock them and do they deliver to Greystones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Have you tried contacting the supplier in the post by Lakeroad?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Perty

We bought some last week in the Grange Builder providers in Baldoyle industrial estate. They're called Verona Ground and cost about €7 per slab. They do deliver to greystones at an extra charge.

Advertisement