Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you all think?

• 08-06-2008 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

Ok I finally found the horse I want, yay!
    She's a mare and everything, didn't expect to be getting a mare.
    But she's pure arab, 15hh, 7 years old and is a complete doll! She is so quiet it's not even funny, And I feel safe riding her.

She has all her papers and her bloodlines date back quite a few generations (Goes as far as her great great great great grandparents) Although of course now I can't rember any of the names!

Oh and she's bay, another thing I never expect to get (Was never a fan of bays untill now)

So what do you all think? She does need a bit of schooling, as she was only broken recently, but she's riding quietly and the stables that I'm keeping her will school her for me if I wanted.

I do have a few pictures .. but of course I've lost my USB thingy for my phone!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Got some pictures now! Haha!
    Is this forum dead now or something? Havn't seen much activity on here at all!

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00327.jpg
    (she looks fat there but she's really not haha!)

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 boggle69

Wow - she looks lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

nice!

how much are they asking for her if you don't mind?

4,700! I couldn't believe it, I told my dad expect the price to be over the 6 grand mark!
    She's only broken a few months and has never had anyone own her before.
    But she's so quiet and is very hesitant when it comes to riding her, which suits me down to the ground as I'm trying to get my confidence back up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sweetbubbly

She's beautiful jenny, may you have many happy days with her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tuper

She's beautiful! She has a very kind eye. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of you riding her! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

shes gorg!! lucky you!!:D

haha it should be fun alright, she's failry hesitant, but like i've already said, that suits me down to the ground! Only 2 more days to go haha!

(Knowing my luck there'll be something wrong, but I don't want to think about that, fingers crossed!)

Advertisement