Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

currys or dixons

• 08-06-2008 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

Are there any shops like currys or dixens where you can get tvs,dvds and pcs at good prices in waterford?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

DID Electrical out by Tesco Ardkeen is usually good and then there is that Soundstore shop up by Kervicks in Ballybricken. Kelly & Dollards out by Superquinn had some good deals as they are closing down but I cant recall whats replacing it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Kelly & Dollard is going by the name Eurotronics. But The shop was closed out on the inner ring road I think they may be operating outta the warehouse in the Six Cross Roads

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Electro City from Kilkenny are taking over K&D in Waterford City

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Electro City from Kilkenny are taking over K&D in Waterford City

Have dealt with Electro City in Kilkenny for years and have to say they couldn't be more helpful, good value selection too

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

kelly&dollard are closing down:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

pommers wrote: »
    kelly&dollard are closing down:eek:

Yup.. they had a closing down sale afaik. It was in the papers a few weeks ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

by the looks of it d.i.d. took most of their business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I never found DID to have that great of a range really.

Shame K&D are closing, I always thought they were quite good, and their sales were always popular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Anytime I'm buying I go to
    1. Sherwoods,
    2. Sony Centre,
    3. Soundstore

Not a fan of DID....Tesco and other bigger supermarkets usually have some sort of selection of electronics

Advertisement