Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Market?

Options
  • 08-06-2008 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Has anyone here ever been to the market in the Peoples Park in Dun Laoghaire, its held on a Sunday I think. I'm wondering whether I should book a stand to take part in it over the next few weeks. Are there many stalls, crowds etc.??

Edit: Also has anyone ever been to the Leopardstown Market, is it predominantly food?

Any knowledge appreciated
    Cheers
    Rosie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

I haven't counted the stalls but I'd say around 25 - 30. And the market is quite busy, especially in summer.
    For more information and contact details:
    http://www.dlrcoco.ie/markets/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭rosyposy

Cheers, its good to get some first hand feedback with these things, toying with the idea of doing the Marley Market on the Saturday aswell, havent been there in years, anyone been at it recently? We sell photographic prints,frames etc...see website below

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

market in dun laoghaire is always bursting with crowds :) sun or wind ;) great event to get started and all. veggie planet have my heart :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 decohy

Thinking of trading there myself if possible. Anyone know a contact number for someone there. Seems to be no website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

contact the county council, as far as i know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Here's a list of markets in Dublin with the COCO markets in there:

Dublin Markets

decohy: yea - the site seems to be a bit crocked today - here's the application form you need to fill out to be a stallholder

http://www.dlrcoco.ie/forms/marketform.pdf

Cheers

C

Advertisement