Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here we go again.........

Options
  • 08-06-2008 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

secondweeksecondweeksecondweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. I'm feeling alot more optimistic :D once irish and maths are done it'll be plain sailing :D

How's everyone feeling? Looking forward to another week of cramming and SPRAOI?!?!

I don't know why I'm so happy :pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

nope,gonna be the worst week for me,maths,irish and french on wednesday :( atleast then im off until monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

yeah a lot of studying but im ok for french
    After 2 moro i will be alot more relaxed

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

worst possible week for me too...irish HL paper 2 and then business HL straight after it!! :eek: with a full day before it...goin to be one tough week...but might as well look at the bright side, this time two weeks i'll be on holliers!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Knuffel

not looking forward to this week at all, maths and irish tomorrow then cramming as much of paper 2 as possible, history on wednesday and then biology... could be worse i suppose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

Once Maths Paper 2 is out of the way it will be great

Come on Physics and Applied Maths!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Scrivo

Irish tomorrow -dreading it
    Pass maths not really caring

Irish 2- REALLY DREADING IT
    Business- happy, easy enough subject

History- Could be alright, could be terrible
    French- should be okish

DONE !! :D Barcode Thursday after relaxing wednesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Irish 1- In a Gaelscoil, happy days.
    Maths 2- Seriously ****ting it. Just need a pass in Maths, I'd say I've 50% from Paper 1....meaning I need 30ish here :pac:

Business- Hard subject, with a fair degree of cop on. 70 points?
    Irish 2- Hard hard hard.

History- I'm a history buff. Could get an A or a C, depending how it goes...lot of luck here.

German- I'm an ordinary level child. Would expect 45 Marks here.

Economics- Can be easy, can be tough. COME ON.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Once Maths Paper 2 is out of the way it will be great

Come on Physics and Applied Maths!

Yes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

This is my last week and much harder of the two.

Though now that im into the exams im not as worried as I was.
    Maths paper 2 (ord), done a lot in it over the weekend so here's to hoping.
    Irish... meh who cares wont be counting it.

Business well Id like to think im ready but who knows what their gonna throw at ya. I got 72% in my pre and id take that now if I could.

Biology: barely even started studying for this and its my hardest subject, so much to do! its so iintimidating.

German well I've been doing well so far, did well in the oral, good at the aural and not much I can practise for the written, just practise past papers and go over oral notes.

then finish friday, 4 days of exams left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I do Ordinary Maths and Irish so meh on that front as long as they dont throw something like the fall of communism in Poland onto the tape.

History, however, oh Christ.

And German is ok. Friday 13th wooooooooo :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Caoimhe89

AH!

Maths HL Paper II - haven't really done much yet! Hmmm... I have 11 hours...

History - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Irish and French too, but meh. They'll be fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

monday-ord maths and irish---hopefully i get the a1 in maths and pass irish

tues-irish p2 ill have to do a good bit of cramn for that but it should be fine

wed-french and hist----french is fine but!!!!history god damn it we done have enough time for that subject

next week i then have phys and economics

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

This week isn't too bad for me, except for tomorrow.

Monday: Maths 2 (HL) and Irish (OL)

Tuesday: Irish 2 (OL)

Friday: German (HL)

Then the weekend to study for accounting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

I'm Finished Thursday If I Make It Til Then!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

This coming week may be the worst. Then again, I thought life would be grand after English paper 2, I forgot about Irish...

Tomorrow is my only full day, maths paper 2 should be okay (though I'd love to sail it like paper 1, maths is NOT working for me today...), Irish paper 1... what can you do like. Cramming grammar, though I tried, seems pointless, and I have about 11 pages of vocab to digest.. maybe I'll sleep curled up to an Irish dictionary. Tape should be okay, if I'm still alive.

Irish paper 2... ah it just depends. If An Aisling Pholaitiúil and An Fhiannaíocht come up, and Faoiseamh A Gheobhadsa and Gealt and an Mháthair, and Lig Sinn i gCathú, I'll be happy... Likely, right?

Then French.. I'm not sure how I'll go from IRISHIRISH to French within a day, but we'll see. I'm not terribly bothered about French, didn't think I did too well in the oral.

And Art History, god only knows. Waffle-city, maybe.

And then three more subjects the week after. Oh god. Taking the weekend off though, big-time. Just physics on Monday, should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

No IRISH 2 AND Business are on the same day!!

That pisses me right off!!! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

barcoe4 wrote: »
    No IRISH 2 AND Business are on the same day!!

That pisses me right off!!! :mad::mad:

Here here! What eejit decided that! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

God ya im fair nervous about having the business exam tomorrow. Don't care about irish but still never know what there gonna ask.

Advertisement