Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Procedures for stretching lobes

Options
  • 08-06-2008 8:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, ive decided i want to do both my lobes. Nothing too extreme just something this size, maybe smaller. Bear in mind i dont have them pierced at the minute.

bmepb549952.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Jesus, didnt even see that :o:o

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

haha funny how people dont look at stickies :(

Just one question, i was hoping you would come in here Wilburt cause ive seen a few of your posts. Im gonna go into the piercer tomorrow, could i get them done to that size tomorrow or will i have to wear horrible stupid studs for a few weeks?

Depends how much they've shrunk to be honest. If you can throw up a pic and could guess, or just wait till tomorrow and see what your piercer says :D

oh wait, you dont have em pierced. youl have to wear studs

• Advertisement

Sorry to be bothering you, how long would i have to wear the studs for?

I would say 6 months to a year :-/

You aren't bothering me don't worry. Get them pierced at 2.4mm, let them heal and wait a long while before you stretch. It's the best way to make sure your lobes stay healthy and thick. Any quicker and it will lead to complications.

If you've more questions just ask it in the stickied thread :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement