Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landcruiser stereo

• 08-06-2008 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

im getting a new landcruiser comm, and i have after buying a pioneer avic hd3b stereo for it, but the dealer says that the stereo cant be changed in it because the new landcruisers stereo is part of the dash?

Does anybody know what i can do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

its a very new car, sometimes you can get a part that is designed to replace your car head unit and fit an aftermarket one.

or you could try fit it under the exsitsing cd player and just not use the orignal one. other than that i dont know :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

I put a Sony head unit into and 04 Landcrusier without any problem, you will probably need the ISO connectors. I got an aftermarket mounting kit for a Rav 4, which also fits into the Landcruiser dash, so unless they have made major changes to the dash / stereo i can't see any problem.

Sounds like the dealer just doesn't want to know.

Advertisement