Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you find this sexy?

• 08-06-2008 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Do you find this woman attractive?

Seems its some sort of fettish for some ppl.. but its one of those grooming things that i would rather hope most women do

Im sorry, but it gross me out. BIG TIME!

.. and yes.. we are referring to the armpit hair :X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

her freakishly big chin (bottom lip) and severe fringe would put me off!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Perhaps the same person who chopped her fringe could get to work on her pits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

jaysus no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Jaysus! me nerves

No No NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Yuck. No thanks.

• Advertisement

Her chin is on the small side....:o

Not attactive at all.Although if I was horrendified and I happened to meet a girl out and bing her home for sex.I would prob get confused between her pussy and her vagina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

If she shaved, she'd be quite attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

She looks a bit too mannish to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I would prob get confused between her pussy and her vagina.

It is an easy mistake to make.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Not at that angle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

It is an easy mistake to make.

lol

If it exists, it's somebody's fetish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

A holes a hole ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Nope, I think it's disgusting.

In fairness if she styled it in someway it might look better, maybe pit dreads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Moonbaby wrote: »
    In fairness if she styled it in someway it might look better, maybe pit dreads?

:eek:

EWWWwwwWWW!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭japbyrne

looks like a man to me.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

If she shaved, she'd be quite attractive.

For real?

She's a dog either way imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Don't mind a tiny bit of hair as thatsnormal but jaysus, that hair would be dangling everywhere if she tried to do any bit of exercise at all.

Real men are hairy. Real women are not.
    simple really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Posting links to pictures of French girls should be forbidden. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Imagine what downstairs looks like, if her pits are like that:eek:

keen wrote: »
    For real?

She's a dog either way imo.

For real, she ain't bad looking, apart from the arm hair.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Bit of an oul pluck of the catterpillars wouldn't go amiss either tbh

and the obvious need of a razor....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

small women.. fat women.. ugly women..and mildly retarded women.. i love you all.

Women with pit hair like that... eh no... my stomach is still not right after looking at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Absolutely rotten!!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I just exploded all over my keyboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

This is actually a fetish I'm into. Not that I'm tracking down pictures or subscribing to armpit-hair flesh-mongering websites, but I do find it a huge turn-on.

It's not that I like a girl to be hairy all over, on some Cousin It from The Addams Family shiz. not at all. But I just find that an unshaven armpit is kind of hippy and new wave, and says the girl isn't subscribing to certain ideals.

When I saw that picture of Julia Roberts with hair there, it was the first time I realised I was into it. I just saw it and my mind went "rawr, do want!"
    _42439139_julia.203.jpg

I can see why people find it weird though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I wish there were some pictures I could unsee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Imagine what downstairs looks like, if her pits are like that:eek:
    You'd be a while down there with a strimmer on your first date!

Umaro wrote: »
    This is actually a fetish I'm into. Not that I'm tracking down pictures or subscribing to armpit-hair flesh-mongering websites, but I do find it a huge turn-on.

It's not that I like a girl to be hairy all over, on some Cousin It from The Addams Family shiz. not at all. But I just find that an unshaven armpit is kind of hippy and new wave, and says the girl isn't subscribing to certain ideals.

When I saw that picture of Julia Roberts with hair there, it was the first time I realised I was into it. I just saw it and my mind went "rawr, do want!"
    _42439139_julia.203.jpg

I can see why people find it weird though.

Mate.. seriously.. you make me sick..

Get help! :D

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Its only hair...women look better without it but its not a make or break deal for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Not sexy, but it wouldn't bother me too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

No :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nelly Furtado stlyed a pit like that in Slane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Mr Crystal wrote: »
    Its ARMPIT hair!

Posted via Mobile Device

Meh. As long as she has less then me its grand :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

Snyper threads are usualy sh1te. that is why i didn't bother reading it and just posted in it.

I think the OP is sub iintelligent. And not in a good autistic way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Eh... noooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

actually wouldnt be attracted to the lass in the original pic, but ..meh.. armpit hair doesnt bother me, i actually like it if shes being all chilled for a week or 2 and lettin all hang out, the hairs usually capture the mad scent that drives me barkin mad! sure its pubic hair.... forbidden..! its not really natural for lassies to shave the pits (trim maybe yes, or shave once in awhile, but dont get obsessed about it) surely wimmins and men were designed with hair there for a reason?

but still, it does no harm to give the auld curlys a short trim! (its not the 70's)

also on a side note....

is it not a bit paedo-ish to be lusting after women that look like little girls? ie shaved below and all?

hairy/spots/pasty/natural beauty ftw!

Simplicity wrote: »
    Snyper threads are usualy sh1te. that is why i didn't bother reading it and just posted in it.

I think the OP is sub iintelligent. And not in a good autistic way.

I thank you sincerely for your input.

I will take your comments and adjust myself accordingly.

Now... have a drink on me...

Its a can of AIDS.

Drink up.

She is ugly as sin.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

flanum wrote: »
    is it not a bit paedo-ish to be lusting after women that look like little girls? ie shaved below and all?

hairy/spots/pasty/natural beauty ftw!

Jesus it took 3 pages for someone to come to their senses. Men are f*cking hairy and that's deemed OK.

I, on the other hand have to constantly shave my legs, bikini line & armpits - and I'm a blonde and have much finer hair that my hairy boyfriend but he only has to pick up his razor every 4 days to shave his face. This world's attitude to the reality of women's bodies is so f*cked up.

Snyper - that AIDS comment just proved Simplicity's point. Good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Simplicity infracted for personal abuse - cop on.
    Snyper - careful now.
    taconnol wrote: »
    I, on the other hand have to constantly shave my legs, bikini line & armpits - and I'm a blonde and have much finer hair that my hairy boyfriend but he only has to pick up his razor every 4 days to shave his face. This world's attitude to the reality of women's bodies is so f*cked up.
    Huh?? Who says you "have to"? You're still doing it! I think it's a crap double standard too but there ain't no way I'm gonna stop shaving/waxing. Granted it's a social construction but it still looks dreadful to be hairy and female.

Oh and eh... lol at the people who notice bullsh1t tiny things like her fringe and chin when she's shoving a hairy armpit in your face. Actually it's hilarious that you'd notice those things at all...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Dudess wrote: »
    Huh?? Who says you "have to"? You're still doing it! I think it's a crap double standard too but there ain't no way I'm gonna stop shaving/waxing. Granted it's a social construction but it still looks dreadful to be hairy and female.
    You really think that your opinion that being female and hairy is not a social construction? Come on. If it so inherently nasty, why isn't it nasty on men? What is it about the combination of hair and women that is so repulsive? FFS, it's natural!! What do you think women did before razors were invented? Do you realise how western, specific and constructed our Western ideals are, that they're not universal??

Women's bodies are so discussed, analysed, picked over, commented on, mocked, judged, measured. We have to be A, B C, there is an ideal for everything, and this is just one of them. Ever think about how much money the beauty industry would lose if we were all suddenly happy with our natural bodies?? Think about it.

Well, I'm not strong enough to deal with society's disdain in this area. Not going to apologise for it. I wish I was strong enough to not feel obliged to do it but I'm not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Daaaaammmnnn, she is not pretty....

• Advertisement
Advertisement