Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Luke Fanclub, join up here.

Options
  • 08-06-2008 9:20pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Official Luke Fanclub member number 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

+1 although with 1 blind guy 1 albino almost blind guy and a lovable little crying all the time thai in there we will have our work cut out to get him past the winning post.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dyflin wrote: »
    Official Luke Fanclub member number 1
    Sitting on the fence at the mo.....
    Can l Please become a .....Half Member of your illustrious Club??????
    as l am torn between Luke(Hogan impressionist) and "The Hirrarious one"(Katraya)
    l so want to see her losing her temper.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

+1 from me. Loving the Wigan accent.

Did anyone else see his interview before he entered. I loved his honesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

anyone see The "Sunday Night Project" Alan Carr talking about Big Brother. He Said - ****ing Big Brother, Bloody spent 2 hours configuring the contast of my TV only to fiind out Darnell is albino. Not exactly direct quote but something to that effect . Brilliant Stuff:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Really liking Luke as well. An intelligent Glynn?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Really liking Luke as well. An intelligent Glynn?
    But has something more about him.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭PDelux

What's so good about him? Just curious.. (haven't seen it since the launch night so dont have much of an opinion at the moment)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

PDelux wrote: »
    What's so good about him? Just curious..

He seems to have a genuine enthuasism for the concept, a bit like Tickle, Glynn, Eugene from earlier series.
    As opposed to a genuine enthuasism for magazine deals and photo shoots which most of the other contestants have.
    First impressions though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Purely by coincidence, as I flicked through the channels the other night they had the BB auditions on and he was one of the people on the show. He came across as very quirky and interesting, really not a fame wannabe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Luke is an annoying twonk. He's like one of the Chuckle Brothers with a shave and a haircut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

I backed Luke yesterday at 4/1- not great odds I know at this early stage but I reckon its a two horse race between him and Katraya. She's funny but I think her antics will wear thin with viewers in the next 3-4 weeks, a bit like yer one Tracy last year ( 'Aving IT! ). Luke's got longevity in his humour, if he can last the distance I feel he can go all the way....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Gotta say, he just gets funnier as time goes on. I can see a future in TV chat shows for him. The line about talking about people behind their backs in the diary room was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

he's alright I guess :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I like Luke too, seems a genuine character.

I though him playing the Xylophone was one of his best moments so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭PDelux

I backed Luke yesterday at 4/1- not great odds I know at this early stage but I reckon its a two horse race between him and Katraya. She's funny but I think her antics will wear thin with viewers in the next 3-4 weeks, a bit like yer one Tracy last year ( 'Aving IT! ). Luke's got longevity in his humour, if he can last the distance I feel he can go all the way....
    I got Luke at 9/4 for Top Male on PP last week and today it's at 11/10. I reckon he's a good chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I think the shine has fallen off Luke, he's turning off to be a back stabber, slagging off everyone behind there backs then kissing their arse the next.

eg:Slagging Mario last week then last night slagging Rachel to Mario, he just goes with the flow who he thinks has more influence

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Namesco wrote: »
    I think the shine has fallen off Luke, he's turning off to be a back stabber, slagging off everyone behind there backs then kissing their arse the next.

eg:Slagging Mario last week then last night slagging Rachel to Mario, he just goes with the flow who he thinks has more influence

Totally agree with you. I have no time for him anymore. If he was a girl, I guarantee you he would be vilified on a various forums and Newspapers at the moment.

Advertisement