Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Bars - make a comeback

• 08-06-2008 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

They are back..... they just weren't the same when they were the peanut moros! I think i am in love..........:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

got one yesterday!! couldnt believe my eyes I actually had to check the sell by date in case it was an old pre 'peanut moro' batch!
    and yes it was as nice as always mmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I used to love those:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

those and picnics and double deckers!!!! Yummy mac yum a lot!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

star bars+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i prefer the starbar nto the peanut moro, is it just me or is the star bar more salty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    i prefer the starbar nto the peanut moro, is it just me or is the star bar more salty?

yep you are right there is definately a different taste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

I saw both Starbar and Peanut Moro on the same shelf in a shop recently. Are they back to invigorate the brand or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Passenger wrote: »
    I saw both Starbar and Peanut Moro on the same shelf in a shop recently. Are they back to invigorate the brand or what?

And you didn't buy one of each for Boards.ie research purposes?

Passanger's Report Card

-D

Must Do Better

Advertisement