Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25th Wedding Anniversary

Options
  • 08-06-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Just a quick question asking for suggestions for a couples 25th wedding anniversary gift. It is my OH's parents anniversary (on tuesday!!), he's left it fairly late and doesn't seem to like any of my suggestions, so can anyone come up with some brilliant ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Well 25th is Silver - so there's a start.

Nice silver frame with a picture of them on their wedding day or of all the family.
    Jewellery of some sort
    Silver plate thingy and have it engraved with there names and wedding date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Whoa, I just found out my parents 25th is this week too (Wens). I'm out of the country so I'm out of ideas.

They're not interested in silver ornaments/pic frames/ etc. Cant get them a holiday because they're time off is a bitch to organise at the same time.

Bugger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 golfqueen

How about a personalised handmade paper scroll in a gift box? :o

Advertisement