Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Channel 4 thought the fake wedding through?

Options
  • 08-06-2008 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I have not been paying that close attention so I might have some of this wrong, but as I understand it the first 4 will be kicked out if the fake relationship is rumbled.

If so have C4/Endemol thought it through? They will have to kick out two of the more fancible females and probably the most charasmatic male. Will this damage ratings? BB is not the Must-See TV for the chav classes of a few years ago so should'nt they be protecting thier asssets?

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

No, the four of them are now up for eviction (AFAIK?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

ONE of the first four

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The first 4 will be put up for eviction this week is it not??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well being up for nominations is less risky but nonetheless it is a risk.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Was the deal that the Mario/Lisa relationship wasn't to be rumbled? and Mario/steph is just a cover up. so the house can believe what they like about Mario/Steph as long as they don't figure Lisa is his real g/f the four should be fine.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Yeah, that's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I thought the second part was that they msut think that the wedding is also real???

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

No just that they must get married...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Ah I understand saw the show last night.

I liked the way Mario said to Mikey that there friendship is real. I'm really beginning to strongly dislike Alex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 phoenix07

The marraige task has to be the worst task ever by BB. Everyone knew it was a fake from the word go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Thats mostly the fault of Steph though , her total inability to get in on the act undermined the efforts of the rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 phoenix07

In fairness it was unbelievable from the start who proposes on the 2nd day of BB then gets married a day later :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

phoenix07 wrote: »
    who proposes on the 2nd day of BB then gets married a day later :confused::confused::confused:

Well if someone was to do it, it would be the type of plonker that goes into Big Bro looking for fame and magazine deals etc. It wasn't that unbelievable given the antics of past contestants.

If Steph had really gotten behind it I think the group would have been alot slower to cop on, although I think they would have eventually suspected something. However, by putting them off for a long period of time, I think people would have thought alot less about the whole situation, and probably failed to suss Mario and Lisa as being the couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

not really.......simply put mario and lisa were the obvious choice...their both similiar age and style...The other choice wouldve been dale and steph but dale shocked out and lisa just sat their lookin at mario...

They wouldnt have copped on unless bb had told dem exactly wat was goin on..

An da dude wit the afro in da diary room...""wen i saw lisa i knew sumtin was up...but i tot she was a man or summfink"":D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

TBH, rex, Dale, or Mo could have been going out with any of the girls and it wouldn't have come at a great suprise.

I actually think that both Mario and Steph should have concocted a plan to hit on, chatup and flirt with another house mate (obviously not Lisa). It was obvious that people weren't buying them as a couple, but such a play might have thrown the others off the scent of Mario and Lisa. Maybe even having Lisa say she was a lesbian, as she does have that butch look, and the likes of Mo thought she was a man.

I still think the house mates did a good job of nominating Mario and Lisa given the fact that they were under pressure and only had a minute to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

When the announcement was made that there was a secret couple lisa stayed dead quiet when everyone else was shouting about who it could be. Mario was obvious as they announced it during the reception if she'd made a bit of a throw off effort it might have gone better.

Advertisement