Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Danny Baker + 5 Live + 606 = Magic

• 08-06-2008 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

I knew I was missing something all this time... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There was a team called Croatia.... :D

Great to have him back, but it could all end like this :pac:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Just tuned in now, yeah sounding good!. He's got a very good reputation for his BBC London show in the afternoons also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

mike65 wrote: »
    Great to have him back, but it could all like this :pac:

:pac:

I hope that him being back for Euro 2008 might lead to a longer run next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

mike65 wrote: »
    Great to have him back, but it could all end like this :pac:

Mike.

That is brilliant. I have tears in my eyes with laughter.

He's on right now Yay!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭A P

Can't recommend this show highly enough. A joy to listen to. Run Mertesacker RUN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Cancer Treatment for Danny Baker

Get well soon, Dan. You're an absolute legend in my eyes and the radio won't be the same place without you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Cancer Treatment for Danny Baker

Get well soon, Dan. You're an absolute legend in my eyes and the radio won't be the same place without you.

+1, the best radio presenter I have ever heard.

Get well soon.

He alluded to it on his show two Saturdays back, I wondered was the exact health issue was. Good luck to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

the fastet brain to mouth time of anyone on radio. Hope he does a Jenny Murray on it, and we all forget he ever had it soon

• Advertisement

Mega bump for Danny who makes his triumphant return to 5live next Saturday 9am-11am

Awesome news.

Maybe I got my wires crossed and its next week but tis Christian O'Connell again.

Definitely next week.

Advertisement