Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katraya:Love her or hate her

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ruthie Ruth

my only word to describe her is ...meh!!!

wot bout mikey...anybody else think he is the creepiest thing since freddie crooger?!(apoligies for the spelling)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

my only word to describe her is ...meh!!!

wot bout mikey...anybody else think he is the creepiest thing since freddie crooger?!(apoligies for the spelling)

Mkey came across as a vile disgusting TWAT
    last week (you know the bit l mean) and l hope
    he is out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Is Kat actually for real...?

Is this childish cookie thing part of a persona she's put on as a game plan?

Watching her in the Diary Room, with the 'big brother, my friend put cookies on the list, where are the cookie?' she came across as a bit thick.

If it is that she's not the brightest cookie in the jar, well, then at least she's not a selfish brat of a thick eejit like Becs.

She irritates me, but at the same time i'm intrigued and want to know what's going on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think she's just a very gentle and open person who doesn't understand why people argue all the time. I think she was crying because rebecca told darnell she didn't think kat deserved to win and they had the fight in front of kat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Love her. I really think she just a good natured person. There's no act with her

• Advertisement

LolaDub wrote: »
    I think she's just a very gentle and open person who doesn't understand why people argue all the time. I think she was crying because rebecca told darnell she didn't think kat deserved to win and they had the fight in front of kat

She was crying over that ,l suppose she felt a bit down
    cause she hasn't been doing anything to annoy
    rebecca.l agree with you,l don't think she is used to nasty people. lf she was putting on an act in there
    someone would have come forward to the papers
    to sell a story.
    she is a Happy Person in house full of B*tches in HOUSEMATES CLOTHING.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=qrPeQ14n5tE

Coooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=qrPeQ14n5tE

Coooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

I am a fan!!:D

Happy happy happy..

she does seem lost in katrayas world most of the time lol

How very typical of Katraya to help fix Mo's belt.
    She really does not like to see people unhappy.
    She looked so sad when Mo said that Bec admitted
    cutting it up, but refused to apoligise.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭greenapplesea

Smegball wrote: »
    Hilarious stuff everytime she speaks

She IS hilarious!!! I love when she's in the diary room- her expressions are so funny! e.g. "Boy sausage" and " Bii brodaaa I look like a potato" :D

Hilarious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Lovin' her. Find her really funny.

Luke is definitly not liking Kat,
    When she said that she would swap places with jen if she was sent to jail ,(so she could enjoy her last night)
    if she goes,
    he went straight to jen and told her "Kat really doesn't like you jen"
    Telling her what Kat said ,jen replied "So she is saying l am going?"
    What have l done to her ? asks jen.
    Nothing replies Luke SHE just Really doesn't like you.
    TOSSER.
    Just wants rid of the competition.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Just wants rid of the competition.:mad:

Thats the crux of it right there. They all know that she'll be adored by most of the public so they need to slate her and say she's playing a game.

It says so much about our society that anyone who is just a nice person automatically has to have some sort of agenda. It's pretty sad.

I can't believe how the house is turning around Kat, i'm listening to Lisa and Mario are bitching about her and saying she needs to grow up and her behaviour is stupid, dale is saying the usual thing of i'm not here to be in a happy house and they're all being so so so nasty about her. Is this how people recognise a sweet nature? By attacking it. I think earlier posters are right they know she's competition.

Whenever something wrong happens its always kat is there to help people like mo's belt or when people are in jail and nobody notices.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

She really doesn't have a bad bone in her body, such a shame she has to tone down her personality to accommodate those fcukwiths.

Kat can relax now, as Luke Sly Talker will have a lot more on his mind than picking out Rachel and herself
    as targets.
    Happy Days.:)

I agree. I didn't hear Luke saying he would "do" jail time for anyone - yet he scuttled off to tell Jen what Kat had said - and put it out of context. Nasty.

What I couldn't quite understand is, when Kat left the room in tears, many of the housemates made unkind comments like "Pathetic, ridiculuous, she needs to grow up" etc. However, when she returned and apologised, they said "oh don't apologise, you are the way you are" - or words to that effect. Seemed kind of "two faced" to me.l

Tears in an adult are not a sign of weakness or immaturity. Where did the "grow up" comments come from? Nobody made any such comment when Jen was crying over her Monet sorry painting.

Maybe they should hang jen in an art gallery and people
    could walk by saying "l would like this one better if she was eating Pizza"
    Artfully said and Artfully meant.
    PUN SO INTENDED.;)

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Didn't know if anyone would cop that,
    Thanks Alice1 (our sense of humor must be the same):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Gawd Kat is really starting to get on my wick now, I feel sorry for the other HMs having to live with such a child 24/7.

And if she had the Happy How she keeps going on about then we'd all be switching off. Get her out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

+1 I find her very tiresome.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

definitely beginning to wreck my head. the whole cookie obsession was slightly amusing at first (in a laughing AT her rather than WITH her kind of way), but now it just seems a bit sad for a grown woman. between that & the crying, kinda just had enough.

I find it extremely refreshing to see someone so good natured and caring rather than the spoilt bitchy brats we usually find on these shows.

I find it extremely refreshing to see someone so good natured and caring rather than the spoilt bitchy brats we usually find on these shows.

+1:)
    She will most likely be the only one to be genuine
    when welcoming the new housemates.
    The lad's welcome will be for different reasons.;)

Oh did you see Mario, Lisa and Luke (greatest advertisement for abstinence) bitvching about Kat in the bathroom and then changing the subject the moment she came in? They should at least have the guts to say it to her face. Two faced lot.

Maybe they are getting worried - she is real competiton for them.

Yeah l saw that, its like "The EXFOILATOR" speaks and Lisa agrees every time,
    cant she have an opinion of her own?.:mad:

No, noo, she couldn't do that. She might wrinkle her forehead by mistake and that would be just dreadful!

Yay woo hoo, Jen's gooooone!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Lisa is really an android, how else could you explain her personality.

Very interesting point Kat made about her religion and how you need to be nice to be rewarded in the next life/reincarnation. Might explain a lot.

Advertisement