Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katraya:Love her or hate her

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Does she have a personality? I never noticed!

I only heard part of what Kat said. What is her religion - is it Buddhism? Yes, it might indeed explain why she tries to hard to be kind to everyone. (I do think that her kindness has unnerved Mario, Luke & Co. They don't know how to take her).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think Kat is a strong believer in karma.

As for the mother figure going in tonight to usurp lisas place as the mother of the house, i would have preferred to see someone going in to challenge mario. He thinks he's the kingpin sitting back on the sun lounger with his cup of tea as if its a throne having Lisa do his bidding and jusging other housemates as he sees fit, something creepy about him, i think he could turn out to be a bit of a control freak, which is probably why he likes having an android for a girlfriend. I can't see lisa actually standing up to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Alice1 wrote: »
    No, noo, she couldn't do that. She might wrinkle her forehead by mistake and that would be just dreadful!

Yay woo hoo, Jen's gooooone!

:D:D:D

Kat already being torn apart by Luke Sly Talker,
    telling Belinda that Kat is not as sweet as she seem's
    LITTLE GIT.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Can see how she might grate on having to live with her 24/7 but she's completely harmless and i was disgusted by the reaction, from Mario especially on last nights highlights.

• Advertisement

I agree she might get on one's nerves a wee bit - but as you say she is harmless - there is no bad in her. I think that LUke should have sellotape put over his mouth!

el dude wrote: »
    Can see how she might grate on having to live with her 24/7 but she's completely harmless and i was disgusted by the reaction, from Mario especially on last nights highlights.

The Facilitator , The Counsellor, The Health and Safety,
    the everything apart from REAL.
    He created himself for God's Sake,and by the look's of things ,
    He created Lisa as well.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Alice1 wrote: »
    I agree she might get on one's nerves a wee bit - but as you say she is harmless - there is no bad in her. I think that LUke should have sellotape put over his mouth!

I get irritated by her loud singing and at times infantile comments - and i'm only tuning in and out of the channel at home, the other housemates are living in v close quarters with her 24/7, forget the BB jail in the garden, were I in that house i'd be the subject of a Channel 4 press release - 'housemate arrested and removed from BB House over allegations of attempted murder'.

cuckoo wrote: »
    I get irritated by her loud singing and at times infantile comments - and i'm only tuning in and out of the channel at home, the other housemates are living in v close quarters with her 24/7, forget the BB jail in the garden, were I in that house i'd be the subject of a Channel 4 press release - 'housemate arrested and removed from BB House over allegations of attempted murder'.

But number 1 on my list is Luke Sly Talker.
    l want him Taken Out.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Luke Sly Talker. :D That is genius.

• Advertisement

el dude wrote: »
    Luke Sly Talker. :D That is genius.

He will live by the Name and Hopefully Be Evicted by the name.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Luke Sly Talker, Becca the Hut and Dale Solo.

Luke Sly Talker, Becca the Hut and Dale Solo.

Have a feeling Chewbecca will calm down or totally
    go over the top.
    Hoping it will be the latter.:D

Kat showed her claw's today by agreeing with Mo Stu and rex about Luke ,they were discussing how they didn't trust him when she said "l think he is a very dangerous person"
    Luke's like his sly talking day's are almost over.:)

I didn't hear her saying that - but I quite agree with her. He really is not to be trusted.

I didn't like the oven business at all.

l Think that was just Lad's being Lad's ,
    Rex was winding Mario up going on about his Restaurants to impress Sara and cooking her a pizza.
    l do think it was more Devilment than being mean.:)

Advertisement