Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who goes, we decide.

Options
  • 08-06-2008 10:36pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Assuming BB are true to their word of course, these guys should be up for eviction this week. Who would you like to see go?

mario_440x227.jpg
    Mario

lisa_440x227.jpg
    Lisa

stephanie_440x227.jpg
    Stephanie

luke_440x227.jpg
    Luke

Who goes, you decide; 58 votes

Mario
    0% 0 votes
    Lisa
    27% 16 votes
    Stephenie
    27% 16 votes
    Luke
    44% 26 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

100% Steph so far :) ok she's good looking but she's just a whiner didn't throw hereself into the task and least likeable of the 4 up for the eviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Steph is the only one of the four I've any interest in watching wander
    around in a bikini. ;) She gets my vote to stay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭thecoolfreak

Its a tough one but i'd have to go with Lisa. I think Luke is brilliant and you can't vote off Steph, she is so good looking. We need a few more weeks from here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

Steph should go, shes boring, bland and not very interesting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think Stephanie is funny, more in a laugh at her way than a laugh with her way. Did you guys see her losing over the sunglasses? Thats the kind of crap bb loves. Lisa hardly contributes to the entertainment at all i think she should go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Mario. His existance annoys me, closely followed by smug-girlfriend Lisa, followed by that scouse twit, followed by bland blonde

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Dyflin wrote: »
    Assuming BB are true to their word of course, these guys should be up for eviction this week. Who would you like to see go?

I reckon it wasn't part of the producers plan to send a couple in and have one of them leave in Week1, so either there will be a change of plan or else Luke or Stephanie will leave.

And seeing as its always a girl who goes first then Bye Bye Steph.

Though I'd prefer it to be Lisa for reasons obvious from the pictures !

I'd say it would be Stephanie who leaves but i'm still hoping for Lisa!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

I think steph was keeping a low profile in da house so as not to arouse suspicion and blow the task!! Think it ll go against her though and she ll get the boot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I have the impression that Stephenie was going to do a Channelle on it this year, once she had her quota of weeks filled she would then walk out of the house at the first sign of hardship and make the most of the magizine deals.

Shes always said shes just there for the fame and the money and shes just 19 and her immaturity is showing,(The way she did that task was pathetic and her fault for failing).

So on the balance of her walking out anyway I see it as a stop to one fame hungary Z-list that will be one less in the news, launching a pop career and false marriages in the coming year.

So she gets my vote on this thread, (I would'ent waste money voting for real)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

If Stephanie goes then im not going to watch it anymore! All you girls are just jealous of how hot she is and just want her out on that fact alone!
    Come on, whos easier on the eye, Stephanie :pac: or Kat :eek:

Get rid of Lisa...although she is a bit of a MILF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Well ... Luke has to stay, because yesterday he reminded me of Salacious Crumb when himself and mario were in the diary room yesterday.

I'd vote steph out. Out of those 4 I think she's probably got the least potential to keep me entertained for too long.

I didn't see the entry videos, anyone know where i can find them? I heard stephs video is particularly obnoxious???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

I said Lisa ... None of them that I would like to see going, but she seems to be turning herself and mario into a boring pair. Luke is funny. Steph is hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Lisa doesn't seem to get involved in anything, so I hope she goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Lisa doesn't seem to get involved in anything, so I hope she goes

Me too. And her voice really pisses me off. So boring.

Her laugh!!! Ugh its so loud and obnoxious.

When she came back in from Marios birthday breakfast she stopped at the door laughing but when nobody paid attention she just laughed much much louder to get everyones attention

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Stephenie it is then!

Nice of BB to give Alex a chance by cancelling out the crowd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Totty count -1 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BB decides....:D
    No change there so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement