Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok Folks who are we hating so far?

Options
  • 08-06-2008 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭

My top 3 so far are:-

1) Alexandra all mouth came down a bit too hard on Michael in Knickergate.
    2) Stephanie just did a crap job in pretending to be going out with Mario and just moaned the whole way through hope she goes on Friday.
    3)Dennis just didn't bother helping Michael out in Knickergate.

So who is getting on your nerves so far?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Alexandra!!! That girl is so crazzzzzy she needs to be locked up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Alexandra..... Big mouth on her... Another Charlie...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

Top 3 are... Katheyra, Mohamed and Luke

As for Alexandra theres a padded room in there for her lol :D

The way she went off on one at Michael and wouldn't even give him a chance to say his part was awful. She needs to learn some manners and cop on the world doesn't exist just for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

LolaDub wrote: »
    The way she went off on one at Michael and wouldn't even give him a chance to say his part was awful. She needs to learn some manners and cop on the world doesn't exist just for her.

Totally agree, the way she went off on one makes me think she has issues!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭thecoolfreak

Has to be Alexandra. No need for the way she behaved and showed total disrespect for others

Exactly and she started going mental saying he didn't have respect for her or anyone else, does she even know what respect is? I can't wait for her to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Annee

Alex Alex Alex. What a horrible excuse for a human being. There was no need at all for that rant last night and everytime she said 'I'm not being funny but' or 'f*cking' in her badass gansta accent, I had to grit my teeth. Jaysus woman, get a hold of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Alex by a country mile. While the whole rant at Mikey was OTT, and certainly didn't help her cause, I wouldn't hold that against her. It is just her general arrogance, they way she talks herself up(and in the process talks down to everyone),and the massive chip she seems to have on her shoulder.

I know people should be real and true to themselves, but I don't understand how (after seeing the editing techniques of previous Big Bro's) she can't see that her behaviour will get her the boot at the first opportunity.

I am now willing the Mario and Lisa not to get rumbled, as I am sure Alex will get the boot if the others go up for eviction, and she will get a right royal booing on her exit.

After seeing Sylvias entry video i'm disliking her a bit. All of that i'm so trendy and i look so good and everyone is so jealous of me thing is a really quick way to piss people off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Alex the girl is rude... She's definately another Charlie. Can't believe she wouldn't dress up as a bunny for a laugh. And then went off on one at Michael it wasn't even here knickers

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

+1 on the hating Alex thing, she kept referring to Mikey as ''the guy'' when he was sitting right in front of her!

What is the story with Sylvia and all her hissing, It is starting to annoy me:):mad::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Mario did himself no favours at all last night with the kitchen incident. But Alex, :eek:, what a piece of work :mad:

What is it with Sylvia and the hissing? What's that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

Alexandra is sooo annoying..who does she think she is, butting in when its not even her business half the time. she definitely has anger issues! Who gets off talking to people they way she does :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

All big brother contestants. I hate them all :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

I agree Alex is a pain in the a** but does anyone think that Dennis is abit annoying. He's trying to hard and i think he thinks he's the next Brian Dowling. He's starting to annoy me. Also that Mario is so full of s**t. Another one trying to hard. For me i hope either Mikey or Luke win. There acting themselves and being naturally funny and good to watch.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Agree, not enjoying "the Dennis experience".

Dyflin wrote: »
    Agree, not enjoying "the Dennis experience".

And his stupidly annoying american accent...

• Advertisement

Didn't think that Dennis had an American Accent are you sure you're not getting confused with Daryl. I think the hissing is funny.

trishw78 wrote: »
    Didn't think that Dennis had an American Accent are you sure you're not getting confused with Daryl. I think the hissing is funny.

Camp Dennis, who came in with the hat? Definitely has a put on american accent...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Dennis is a right twat, and yeah, that American voice thing he does is grating. Really thought he showed his true colours, and lack of spine, when he stayed quite during knickergate. He was all up for the fun and games with Mikey and the knickers when everything was rosey, but as soon as Alex went off on one, he didn't say a peep. What a cnut.

I've actually started to go off Luke, he seems kinda two-faced and playing all the sides. Also, he seemed to have a right laugh telling Mikey he was the best man at a fake wedding, knowing how much Mikey had cherished the role. Thought that was real childish.

Think the criticism of Mario is OTT. When it comes to Mikey, I think his heart is in the right place. Yeah, he went overboard with the toast thing, but I think that was a by-product of Alex's sniping the night before, the general bickering some of the group were taking part in about the wedding, and how uncooperative Steph had been throughout the whole task. He needed to have a pop to blow off his steam, and obviously he couldn't directly say to Steph "You bitch, you've done sweet FA during this task". I actually thought he held it all together rather well given all the things he had to put up with during the task.

Also, Mario is the only one who seems to have stood up to Alex so far, and for that he needs to stay in. If he goes on Friday (which I don't think he will) the house will lose it's edge, and I think Alex will get away with murder, with no one really standing up to her.

I have already given my two cents on Alex. She is truly vile, and
    looking on the Digital Spy forums, she seemed to have a barny with Rebecca and Rachel last night, reducing Rachel to tears.

Whilst I find Kat extremely annoying, and the inevitable Kat-mania that will ensue will bug me, I wouldn't say I dislike her as she seems a genuine person and not a fame whore like alot of the others.

I wouldn't have anything against Lisa, and to be fair, she was a good sport all throughout the task, but she seems rather bland, and I wouldn't be sad to see her go on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭yaynay

dubsgirl wrote: »
    +1 on the hating Alex thing, she kept referring to Mikey as ''the guy'' when he was sitting right in front of her!

+2

Mikey is blind, not invisible!

The whole 'I'm a strong black woman' sh!t really grates on me, especially when it's someone like Alex who clearly uses this turn of phrase as justification for her venomous nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭do you love it?

alexandra and sylvia.

alexandra is just a mouthy little weapon, she doesnt know when to stop giving out.

i really liked sylvia at the start, but she is getting way to over the top with her seriousness and its driving me mad!!!!!!!

LOVE MIKEY!!!!

I'm glad Alex said she was a non-practicing Muslim 'cause I don't think they'd want her representing them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Alex is definitely the worst for me, she makes Charlie from last year look positively saintly....
    As for the 4 up for eviction, I guess the one that has annoyed me most is Steph with her constant whingeing .... Mario & Luke will be there for a while.. not to sure about Lisa though she was fab during the task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 phoenix07

Alexandra - Can't stand her the quicker she goes the better her voice goes through me.

Dale - Pretty boy but quite boring

Darnell - seems nice & down to earth

Dennis- hate him he drives me mad just watching him

Jennifer - Havent decided whether I like her yet

Kathreya - Love her & want her to win

Lisa - boring

Luke - boring

Mario - Get him out

Michael - not made my mind up yet on him

Mohamed - too early to say he hasnt done much

Rachel - like her but I'd say we will see a different side to her in the coming weeks

Rebecca - loud mouth

Rex - undecided

Stephanie - immature 19 yr old nothing else to comment on her about

Sylvia - she needs to be careful if she doesnt break away from Alex she could find herself evicted very soon

New to boards.ie HELLO TO ALL :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

1000% Alexandra

Just another Charlie but BB bosses know well the public will hate her and as a result will talk about hating her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

1000% Alexandra

Just another Charlie but BB bosses know well the public will hate her and as a result will talk about hating her.

Did "SCIENCE" have a sex change and come back as ALEX ?????????
    Cept science was funny!:rolleyes:

Advertisement