Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok Folks who are we hating so far?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I bet you Big Brother will do a charlie on it and work out ways for her to avoid being nominated for the next couple of weeks, because if she is up next week she is gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

lf they do that l think l will give BB a miss ,
    She deffo wouldn't keep me watching.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Except for a blind man and an albino the housemates are complete rubbish so far. Nothing like last years yet anyway...:(

Where are the irish housemates?BB said there would definitly be some .Mario is so getting on my nerves,BB should lock him and the "Science"female Alex,in a box and post them back home,Express Delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

****ing hell Alex would get into an argument with her own reflection.
    Its another Science, its very tedious.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I'm starting to feel sorry for Stephanie. She's 19 and has a 42 year old man trying to share a bed with her and hold and kiss her. Obviously Mario is doing it because of the challenge but i do understand why Stephanie wouldn't be comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Enough of the hate! I'm loving Rachel.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Katniss everMean

Alexandra for sure, tbh I only watched about ten minutes of a recap show but she was horrid.. I watched BB 1 and 2, not sure if I will be able to really get into this one. Its getting old and just boring at this stage.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Enough of the hate! I'm loving Rachel.

+1

Althought I have to say that Rachel & Jennifer, lads, have you looked in the mirror at all? frizz city :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Alexandra and Stephanie, but tbh I've watched sweet FA of it so far, so I'm sure there'll be more added to that list in a week or so...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭monroe

I only watched last nights, but honestly, that Alex chick needs some therapy, Im surprised she got through the psychologists!!! At least Charlie could laugh about the fact that she was mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

I am sick of Alex too. The longer she stays the more I don't want to watch the show. I love when they have loads of fun etc, she is bitter and twisted and is going to make everyone's life hell while she is there which in turn will cause them all to be in bad form = no fun.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Hate is such a strong word. ;)

- Alex only comes close to "hate".
    - Sylvia and Dennis are in the "strongly dislike" category, cause I think they're both really sneaky bastards. Dennis is also exceptionally irritating.
    - Darnell and Dale I'm undecided on.
    - Steph is a bit of a whine and I'd be happy if she was evicted.

The rest of them are grand so far.

Mario should be put in a task where he has to follow orders instead
    of Giving them.
    He thinks its the .....Big Mario Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I'd love to tie Mario and Mikey together and throw them both off a cliff.

Mario is the most arrogant SOB I've ever come across, I actually cannot believe how patronising and arrogant he is at times, and I'm often left wondering is he putting on an act because some of the stuff he comes out with is unbelievable. He has no problem telling people straight out to their faces that he's more experienced than them and therefore his word goes, and BOY is he patronising.

He's so self-righteous and treats everyone else like something he's just stood on because he's twice their age...yet, he's the one who had a bitching session with satan Alex and Lisa about Stephanie before she left, making comments about her hygiene and looks....and THEN has the cheek to say he won't allow Steph to talk to him like she did when they had an
    argument, because she was only 19. He also made that really bitch comment about Steph during the shopping thing, saying she couldn't add up the shopping list because she "didn't have enough fingers"!! That was real low! Admittedly, she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she was pretty harmless eventhough she hadn't much between the two ears.

Mikey's just a twat! He never stops bitching (with Mario). He's always yapping on about how people are forming alliances and biching, yet he's doing the exact same thing with Lisa and Mario. Knob.

Now, I need to go get a life...

P.S I always thought Jennifer and Rachel were the same person until I saw them talking to themselves tonight!

Did anybody see Alex talking about time after the house where she thought her and Mario would become the bb dreamboats and get chatted up all the time????

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

LolaDub wrote: »
    Did anybody see Alex talking about time after the house where she thought her and Mario would become the bb dreamboats and get chatted up all the time????

:eek: Please tell me that was just a dream (nightmare?) you had and she didn't actually say that? :rolleyes:

I came home during last nights show and everybody in the living room were laughing their heads off at it but i didn't actually see it, did anybody else?

Ah apparently it was Lisa who said it!! Sorry!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Where are the irish housemates?BB said there would definitly be some .Mario is so getting on my nerves,BB should lock him and the "Science"female Alex,in a box and post them back home,Express Delivery.

After Spirals embarressment 2 years back, i would say they've had enough of us.

Just as well, we have enough wannabe WAGs without them infesting the TV screens. BB is way more enjoyable IMO if you can watch as a neutral without kinda feeling "forced" to support any particular housemate.

Mario is a legend and i have backed him to win at odds of 150/1. Why? Because Alex/Sylvia and countless others will go before him, giving him plenty of time to regain credibility. I see him as a Carole-type figure for his leadership skills. (and she got to the final last year)

Lisa could hold him back though. Shes so boring its unbelievable.

I dont like the way they have token minority groups in the place. It all stinks of a Benneton ad and wish that they had put people in based on personality rather than other attributes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Mario, ughhh! His real name is Shaun Astbury..he calls himself Mario Marconi (or something like that) and the Italian Stallion but he's never even been to Italy..he's so smarmy he makes me want to puke, especially when that horse ir rubbing oil into his back..disgusting.

Sylvia annoys me too..why does she hiss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭yaynay

One word: Jenifer

She is a devious little cnut, who stopped at nothing until she caused complete chaos on Thursday night. I mean Rex touched her picture (trying to annoy her), and apologised when she got upset. So why did she continue with the tears? because it hadn't caused a big enough arguement.

Also, what is her problem with Rachel and Kath? She just can't seem to comprehend that some people are just... nice. She's obsessed with how she's 'being real and tells people how it is'... eh, while she talks about them behind their backs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

yaynay wrote: »
    Also, what is her problem with Rachel and Kath? She just can't seem to comprehend that some people are just... nice. She's obsessed with how she's 'being real and tells people how it is'... eh, while she walks about them behind their backs!!!

This is the thing that made me laugh the other night. The Whisper Club seemed to equate 'being real' with bitching behind a person's back. If they really demand that people act like they do on the outside world, then they should be warned to be ready for a pummelling, because on the outside world, if you treated people like they have, you would seriously be up sh/t creek.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

They've ran out of 'proper food'. What I cannot seriously understand is why Rex is not allowed to do the shopping?!?! I mean this is what he does for a living!
    I hope they all get the scuts :cool:

I think when he was allowed to do the shopping he spent 20 quid on herbs and spices!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

LolaDub wrote: »
    I think when he was allowed to do the shopping he spent 20 quid on herbs and spices!

At least that will last them the rest of the time in the house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

Has anyone else noticed Mikey's always shouting?! Especially when he's in the Diary Room, so he can't even use the excuse that he is blind and therefore has to talk louder or whatever if everyone's argueing, if ya get me?! ...Anyway, I wish he'd stop, its really annoying me. Also he's accent sucks. Its doesn't sound like he's from Glasgow (I love the Glasgow accent, except not the NED version), maybe he's from a part of the countryside outside Glasgow in the backar** of nowhere. But that accent does my head in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

Mario and Lisa..God...
    Everything about them!!:mad: Bleh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

Luke - horrible little git
    Mario - yuck

• Advertisement

Luke sly talker and Chewbecca. OUT!:D

Advertisement