Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions on NTL's BB

Options
  • 08-06-2008 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I believe you don't need a phone line? how does this work, is it similar to say Irish Bradband or do you need an aerial of some type? can you get it without tv subscription and is it self install or techinician call out??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,530 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Comes in over TV cable, you can pay extra (6 euro I think?) to not get TV from them; and its installed by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

Digital or old analogue? if you have analogue do they install a box of some description? inside or out

there is their analogue tv in the house but not in my name, just curious how it works

cheers again

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭--SmItHy--

bot 100 per cent sure but digital i think. they have high speeds but very low support and not a great connection...adsl is ur best bet unless u wanna go satalite for a very high price!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,530 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The cable is the same for digital or analogue.

Advertisement