Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Airlock

Options
  • 08-06-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Right Folks,

Before I call a plumber I said Id check here first. Living in an estate in Athenry and last week we noticed that the cold water tap was spurting water sometimes and the pipes would rattle when we'd flush the toilet. Now Ive noticed that when I put on the boiler that the water heats up, but the radiators dont. Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Check your tank for something blocking it up... remember hearing about dead birds in ours a few years ago that clogged the whole system up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Check your tank for something blocking it up... remember hearing about dead birds in ours a few years ago that clogged the whole system up.

Ill head up there tomorrow and see if I can see anything. The water does filter into the tank and the cold water comes through fine from the taps. It just seems that the water coming from the mains is coming through slower, if that makes sense? Its just that the hot water coming through the rads isnt there at all.

Advertisement