Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin Paedo Vigilante Group

Options
  • 08-06-2008 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else is involved/knows about this...

I heard off some friends that apparently theres some kind of college vigilante type group in south dublin that like to set up paedos in chatrooms pretending to be young girls and arranging to meet them in random places!

When the paedo arrives apparently they cover him in egg,flour,dog food everything!

What do you think? Fair Justice? bit of fun? or thuggery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

ahhh thats mad!!

Good in a way
    Awful in another way

Like thats ridiculous, the police would not be happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Clearly just tryin to be the dudes from "to catch a predator"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I think they are idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

Could be dangerous methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

piste wrote: »
    clearly Just Tryin To Be The Dudes From "to Catch A Predator"

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

Scary biscuits!

Although if they're just pissing around and throwing eggs and flour on him it's ok IMO. Anything more serious than that, and you're entering dodgy dodgy territory.

Scary biscuits!

Although if they're just pissing around and throwing eggs and flour on him it's ok IMO. Anything more serious than that, and you're entering dodgy dodgy territory.

Ye i suppose eggs arnt to bad. Like its a bit scary tho to think of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    Could be dangerous methinks
    +1, esp if the peado's plan B happens to be a shotgun.

=-=

BTW: what happens when a young kid comes, with his dad nearby? The Vigilante Group will look like the peado's, and may get harmed by the kids father.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

all you need now is people going on chat rooms pretending to be a paedo to try to catch these guys :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Was expecting something more...Batman. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I presume they clean up after themselves...

I mean even the paedos clean up when they're done.

castie wrote: »
    all You Need Now Is People Going On Chat Rooms Pretending To Be A Paedo To Try To Catch These Guys :).

You Do It?
    Oh sorry read it wrong.
    Ye that would be hilarios!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

This will end in tears. And a court case.
    OP wrote:
    I heard off some friends that apparently theres some kind of college vigilante type group in south dublin that like to set up paedos in chatrooms pretending to be young girls and arranging to meet them in random places!

Does this mean the boylovers are safe?!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I think they are idiots.

Quote for truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    This will end in tears.

Children's tears....

Children's tears....

+1

****in goons wen i come to think of it

Children's tears....

Child tears, student tears, doesn;t seem to be much of a diffeerence.

Just had a thought: has there been incidence of this happening or is the OP stirrring ****? And how come we haven't been moaned off by the culchies yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

When the paedo arrives apparently they cover him in egg,flour,dog food everything!
    Is it just me, or are vigilante groups just not putting the same effort into their beatings that they used to?

I mean these guys are paedos they deserve nething they get!!!

So because a person is attracted to children (not necessarily the person in question's fault) anything can be done to them? Doesn't sound all too fair now...

Just because you're a paedophile doesn't mean you're a criminal; make the distinction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

I think it's stupid.

• Advertisement

castie wrote: »
    all you need now is people going on chat rooms pretending to be a paedo to try to catch these guys :).

Lol, a room full of men egging each other:pac:

hehe, elmolesto... Appropriate name for someone giving out about this sort of business. Want to share your experiences, Sir?

true its not exactly legal but wen i heard it I laughed I mean these guys are paedos they deserve nething they get!!! and it does sound hilarious I heard a story that they got one guy to go to a resevoir and get in naked n they ran up and took his clothes!!

You have now crossed the line from your story being "unlikely" to "bull****". Seriously - do you really think paedophiles are automatically ignorant?

Yea.

only1stevo wrote: »
    HAHAH are u for real?

And of course, you're a font of information on the topic? Not counting what you've read in the Sunday World of course...

iFight wrote: »
    So because a person is attracted to children (not necessarily the person in question's fault) anything can be done to them? Doesn't sound all too fair now...

Just because you're a paedophile doesn't mean you're a criminal; make the distinction.

Yeah, but if they go to meet the vigilante group, then they have done something (or attempted to), they attempted to meet up with a child.

iFight wrote: »
    Yea.

Well as stupid as these vigilantes are, paeodphiles are those who go through with sexual interaction with kids.
    Sexual predators are the ones with the intent.

They are criminal, but i do agree its a disease, but so is compulsive stealing, drug addictions, are they not criminal?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Anyone else gleefully waiting for the vigalante's too meet up with another group of vigalantes, both of whom are expecting to meet a paedo only to find another gang?

only1stevo wrote: »
    paeodphiles are those who go through with sexual interaction with kids.

Wrong.
    only1stevo wrote:
    Sexual predators are the ones with the intent.

Sort of wrong.
    only1stevo wrote:
    They are criminal, but i do agree its a disease, but so is compulsive stealing, drug addictions, are they not criminal?

No, unless they break the law, of course.
    davyjose wrote:
    Yeah, but if they go to meet the vigilante group, then they have done something (or attempted to), they attempted to meet up with a child.

Which is why i said to distinguish, if you notice.

• Advertisement

Anyone else gleefully waiting for the vigalante's too meet up with another group of vigalantes, both of whom are expecting to meet a paedo only to find another gang?

Now that would be hilarious!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement