Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin Paedo Vigilante Group

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

iFight wrote: »

Which is why i said to distinguish, if you notice.

i didn't notice, but I'm still not convinced - if you like kids and you do nothing about it, fair enough - if you make ANY attempt to seek out children, you deserve dog-food in the mush, at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

lol apparently they had a lad that looked like he was 15 as a decoy so wen d paedo came he asked him if he wanted to go skinny dipping and he agreed then d lads came out

im sorry but it sounds hilarious

lol if you think any sane adult would believe that!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

davyjose wrote: »
    i didn't notice, but I'm still not convinced - if you like kids and you do nothing about it, fair enough - if you make ANY attempt to seek out children, you deserve dog-food in the mush, at best.

I think vigilantes are even bigger scum than paedophiles. How about said Paedo showed up with his mates and they kicked the living crap out of the vigilates? I'd pay good money to see THAT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

davyjose wrote: »

Not convinced of what? I am just because you have an attraction to children (paedophilia) you're not a bad person and, as you put it, fit for dog-food etc.

There is a difference between raping children and liking them physically, obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Not convinced of what? I am just because you have an attraction to children (paedophilia) you're not a bad person and, as you put it, fit for dog-food etc.

There is a difference between raping children and liking them physically, obviously.

Gotya, yeah I'm the same, but your first messgae didn't really give that impression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    And of course, you're a font of information on the topic? Not counting what you've read in the Sunday World of course...

Dont get angry, but hes defending paedophiles.

Just asked around about it, apparently UCD have a group, called perverted justice ireland, but i heard they were only handing over information to the guards, not egging them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

Just wondering if anyone else is involved/knows about this...

I heard off some friends that apparently theres some kind of college vigilante type group in south dublin that like to set up paedos in chatrooms pretending to be young girls and arranging to meet them in random places!

When the paedo arrives apparently they cover him in egg,flour,dog food everything!

What do you think? Fair Justice? bit of fun? or thuggery?

Jeeze back in the day if there were vigilantes after you, you would be fearful for your life, these days it seems they just want to have a little bit of a food fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Sounds hilarious.

Who cares what happens to paedos?

only1stevo wrote: »
    Dont get angry, but hes defending paedophiles.

Just asked around about it, apparently UCD have a group, called perverted justice ireland, but i heard they were only handing over information to the guards, not egging them.

"Perverted" being the opperative word there....

Fair enough, they're sick, but since when did people in a civilised society egg sick people?

"Perverted" being the opperative word there....

huh?

Its a brother foundation of the American Perverted Justice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Anyone else gleefully waiting for the vigalante's too meet up with another group of vigalantes, both of whom are expecting to meet a paedo only to find another gang?
    Thank you, you've just blown the gist of my screenplay of a screwball comedy starring Vin Diesel and Carmen Electra.

How's Hollywood supposed to discover me now?

huh?

Its a brother foundation of the American Perverted Justice.

Who are the perverts...?!

Perverting the course of justice, I think you'll find is a crime. And if the Americans are doing it, chances are its a very very bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Ah lads, stop getting worked up. You'll always have some spoon trying to defend the criminal.

I agree what they're doing is dangerous, probably be a little better to simply gather information and give it to the police. I wouldn't feel too comfortable about any children in my family being used as bait to lure a criminal into an uncontrolled environment.

Then again, how old are the people involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

good point,
    i mean if its only eggs sounds like they r gettin away lightly.
    Getting away extremely lightly. If anything, it may just put them off going into internet chat rooms and chatting up young children again.

I wouldn't care if they were giving the guys a beating instead of egging either. These guys are pure scum and had it actually been a child, God only knows what could have happened.

but hes defending paedophiles.

They tried this pre-crime philosophy out in Minority Report if you're interested in seeing how it works.

Should you be egged for thinking about harming someone? How about every time you say something like "Oh, i could kill you for that"?

Who are the perverts...?!

Perverting the course of justice, I think you'll find is a crime. And if the Americans are doing it, chances are its a very very bad idea.

Its a well known foundation over there and has resulted in the prosecution of 200 predators.

www.perverted-justice.com

They tried this pre-crime philosophy out in Minority Report if you're interested in seeing how it works.

Should you be egged for thinking about harming someone? How about every time you say something like "Oh, i could kill you for that"?

As rb said you should be beaten for talking dirty to young girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

is this an "apparently" thread?

Pics or gtfo"

posted via telekinesis

Rb wrote: »
    Getting away extremely lightly. If anything, it may just put them off going into internet chat rooms and chatting up young children again.

I wouldn't care if they were giving the guys a beating instead of egging either. These guys are pure scum and had it actually been a child, God only knows what could have happened.

Agreed.

eh.... except they are acting on that thought by grooming them online! That goes beyond simply 'thinking' about it as they are attempting to meet with a child!

Its a well known foundation over there and has resulted in the prosecution of 200 predators.

www.perverted-justice.com

So why bother with all this police, court and legal system crap...?

Getting very close to invoking Godwin's Law here...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

surgically remove their left testicle.
    Then the right for reoffenders.
    Then if they reoffend after that.

RICK ROLL TIME!

MizzLolly wrote: »
    eh.... except they are acting on that thought by grooming them online!

It would help if you followed the conversation, dear Mizzlolly.
    only1stevo wrote:
    As rb said you should be beaten for talking dirty to young girls.

I thought i could safely presume that you would follow the conversation yourself considering you have been in it since the start.

Nobody is defending child molestation here, only1stevo (thank God, on a side note).

flanum wrote: »
    is this an "apparently" thread?

Pics or gtfo"

posted via telekinesis

This is a forum, you talk about things.
    Hopefully we can find some evidence in a few days, give ucd a ring or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

And if they get the wrong person or the "paedo" is a lot more dangrous than they have accounted for?????
    There is a reason we have a judicial system (however flawed)

This is a forum, you talk about things.
    Hopefully we can find some evidence in a few days, give ucd a ring or something.

Indeed. Although that fake reservoir idea was hilarious.

Which department should I ask for? Law? Sociology? Maybe the Facualty?

It would help if you followed the conversation, dear Mizzlolly.

I thought i could safely presume that you would follow the conversation yourself considering you have been in it since the start.

Nobody is defending child molestation here, only1stevo (thank God, on a side note).

It made perfect sense. You say that egging them is wrong as they haven't actually molested any child. You also suggested that thinking about raping a kid isn't wrong as long as it is not carried out.

Well clearly, if the pr!ck in question has gone to the bother of arranging to meet with a child from a chatroom, he intends to act out those thoughts.

So yes, as pointed out already, having sh!t thrown at you for doing (or attempting to do) such a thing is a very minor punishment.

Why defend them? And why the sarcasm?

ye well i agree dat was prob bull.
    And im too tired and realised what i posted, meant to say ill ask around friends from ucd,
    neway im off
    gnite

Perhaps the English department...?!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

It made perfect sense. You say that egging them is wrong as they haven't actually molested any child. You also suggested that thinking about raping a kid isn't wrong as long as it is not carried out.

Well clearly, if the pr!ck in question has gone to the bother of arranging to meet with a child from a chatroom, he intends to act out those thoughts.

So yes, as pointed out already, having sh!t thrown at you for doing (or attempting to do) such a thing is a very minor punishment.

Heres a thought...

I really hate this guy lets call him Jack. I go buy a gun to shoot Jack with.
    I walk to Jack's house and I am arrested.

There is no evidence of what i was going to do or IF i would even go through with it.

John Terry INTENDED to score that penalty, didn't make it happen.

Perhaps the English department...?!

will you give me break and stop being such a cynic.
    I made a mistake.

Stop defending perverts
    im out

• Advertisement

It made perfect sense.

If you like.
    MizzLolly wrote:
    You say that egging them is wrong as they haven't actually molested any child. You also suggested that thinking about raping a kid isn't wrong as long as it is not carried out.

You can be a paedophile without thinking about raping a child, just as you can be heterosexual without actually thinking about sex or having it. Paedophilia is merely an attraction to children physically. You can bicker over a definition if you like.
    MizzLolly wrote:

Since you seem to be sure you know what i am talking about, i am wondering if you are neglecting that i am asking people to make the distinction between child molesters (the paedophiles who act on their thoughts) and paedophiles (as explained).
    MizzLolly wrote:

Lovely image, why don't we have a nice sh1t throwing day so? It can be a new national holiday. Gotta love that Celtic Tiger.
    MizzLolly wrote:

I am asking people to make the distinction; i am not defending child molesters (although i am defending paedophiles).

The sarcasm must just be natural, as i am a pr1c, but i don't throw faeces at people so i am happy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement