Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin Paedo Vigilante Group

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Are you avoiding my questions or were you actually joking, cuz there are a lot of people out there who believe what you said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm avoiding your questions - I don't need to answer to anyone cuz I know I'm right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

pirelli wrote: »
    Paedo queer benders are sexual deviants that form into random sex rings and would fit squarely on the Dr stones most evil catagory. They are evil and the damage sex rings cause is unprecendented due to the more and more modern means these individuals have at their disposal.
    Have you done any actual study into this type of thing or just choosing your facts to suit your own moral indignation?

You'd be amazed at how many "paedo queer benders" were themselves victims of sexual abuse as a child.

Not as many as the media lets on to be. The percentage is quite low, my friend is a social worker who deals with these cases

JangoFett wrote: »
    Are you avoiding my questions or were you actually joking, cuz there are a lot of people out there who believe what you said
    I take it you realise by now that yes, I was taking the piss out of people like that? Switch on your irony detector.

• Advertisement

Its really hard to do online, no detection of tone of voice online really.

Glad you don't think that way, I feel sorry...and immensely angry at people who think that way

Ah my comments were so ridiculous (e.g. the teachers and youth workers one) I'm surprised you could have seen them as anything other than ironic. But I suppose you're quite new here.
    Indeed though, there are people who have such views. The technical term for them is moron.

I got in trouble for using that word, I was banned from AH for a week for calling gay bashers names, ironic eh? But I broke the rules yada yada blah blah

I got in trouble for using that word, I was banned from AH for a week for calling gay bashers names, ironic eh? But I broke the rules yada yada blah blah
    You were abusive to a fellow poster - you didn't just badmouth gay bashers in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

What would they do if a kid showed up, rather than an old man?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Actually there's a thought.

Whenever I see that some female teacher has gone off with her underage male student I always seem to think "nice one chief".

If the genders were reversed though I'd be a lot more rabble rabble.

Wouldn't consider the "responsible" adults in both cases equally at fault at all.

Hmmmm. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Are you joking? (I see you've retracted your women can't be paedophile comment, smart move)

Have you done a study on this? This comment is so offensive Dudess, saying gay men are more likely to abuse children because they're gay?!

Do you know for a fact that more boys are abused than girls? Do you know for a fact that there are more male paedophiles than female paedophiles?

Are lesbians more likely to be paedophiles? What about bisexual people?

This is the exact attitude that incites hatred towards the gay community. "They're gay, they're sick...wait...THEY MUST ABUSE KIDS!!!"

I'm pretty sure Dudess was being sarcastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Dragan wrote: »
    Have you done any actual study into this type of thing or just choosing your facts to suit your own moral indignation?

You'd be amazed at how many "paedo queer benders" were themselves victims of sexual abuse as a child.

And that's part of the reason why you think they should be attacked with crow bars?

EDIT: My bad, read the post wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Dragan wrote: »

So the "paedo queer benders" understand that they have to face punishment for their crime up to life in prison and will never be trusted ever again.

What if they were never really victims and just lied to police and had some innocent person prosecuted and then went on to become dangerous sexual predators far in excess of their young twisted sexual imagination.

This in effect created a false statistic which makes their victims suffering even more cruel and stigmatised. Dont take chances with "paedo queer benders". They create these pathetic child abuse stories to make their paedo homo crimes more stigmatic for the victim.

E.G. I can't imagine a donegal artist being buggered by sherpas in the donegal mountains and being forced to gather monies and travel to far flung highlands to have sex with minors or even because some town gay ( which all towns have ) showed him some interest. It's these twisted ****ers that are the most dangerous and hurtful and boldly create sex rings under the guise that they are a victim ring. Ye are a sex ring not a victim ring.

There has long been a national counselling service for victims and remember that is only a theory and not a scientific fact. The victim of the "paedo queer scum bags" must be very decent people because they the modern victim dont seem to offend. Most victims dont suffer urges to offend are disgusted at what happened to them when they were in that situation.

The victims do suffer much of the stigma and do suffer because of the abuse, but it extremely unlikely for these victims to offend.

Please stop using the term "queer" - you're coming across as fanatical, and I could be wrong but it appears you're making a connection between homosexual men and paedophiles (you also used the terms "bender" and "paedo homo"). And "the town gay which every town has". Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Dudess wrote: »
    Please stop using the term "queer" - you're coming across as fanatical, and I could be wrong but it appears you're making a connection between homosexual men and paedophiles (you also used the terms "bender" and "paedo homo"). And "the town gay which every town has". Jesus.

Now thats just PC gone mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

queer doesnt necessarily mean homosexual.
    either does bender.
    It just so happens, gay people have managed to link almost every word in the dictionary as a derogatory term for gay.

only1stevo wrote: »
    queer doesnt necessarily mean homosexual.
    either does bender.
    I know, but they ARE commonly used to describe gay men, and not always derogatorily - e.g. gay men use those terms themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Dudess wrote: »
    I know, but they ARE commonly used to describe gay men, and not always derogatorily - e.g. gay men use those terms themselves.

ye so what, tough ****e on gay men, thats life, build a bridge, get over it.

Queer peadophiles.

Your trolling is causing you to go off the point. I'm referring to the use of those terms in one particular post, where they are being used in the same context as paedophilia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

caoibhin wrote: »
    Now thats just PC gone mad.

Queer peadophiles.

STFU.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Queer peadophiles.

As you started off saying that out friends at the Paedo sit-around-and-talk-sh1te-group were pretending to be underage girls, can I assume they're only targetting lesbians?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This thread kinda left the road a while back there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh dear oh dear, I was in school with half the girls on that bebo site (they're all 18)

pirelli wrote: »
    Gays might possibly have been born gay and they might not be responsible for there sexuality which is a mitigating factor. They are innocent members of the public in my opinion.

Paedo queer benders are sexual deviants that form into random sex rings and would fit squarely on the Dr stones most evil catagory. They are evil and the damage sex rings cause is unprecendented due to the more and more modern means these individuals have at their disposal.

I thought there was only three types of people.Dicks pussies and assholes.I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

I thought there was only three types of people.Dicks pussies and assholes.I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you admit your sexually confused; hey Dazzler.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement