Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfailry Banned or not???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

No
    I said you should pay a fare

• Registered Users Posts: 34,960 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

It's not iiort tbh, it's llort, as in troll spelled backwards.

And suddenly it all makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Sherifu wrote: »
    Ta ta.

Look again.
    Of all people who you could say is not a mod... He's a dam CMod and the fact you missed that makes you look like a much bigger idiot than you actually are.
    Wow! That is smart! How did you see that Hungus?

No point denying the facts now sunshine, it's all on camera and your commin' down to the nick!

Not only are you a troll, you even chose it as your nickname and now you're denying it. ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

llort wrote: »
    i dont know who you are but you obviously know me from somewhere, so this basically boils down to my skin colour, you racist fúcking cúnt.
    i have half a mind to consult my brief over this ignorant and unashamedly prejudiced "moderator".

Well well I don't know but unless Lemming has a sixth sense I doubt he knows what you look like. All he and we can judge you from are your words and tbh you talk an awful lot of rubbish.
    would you have the balls to say it to my face or are you just a closet racist?

I suggest you withdraw this statement extremely quickly or I will find myself asking an admin to site ban you.
    NO it is actually stands for Leroy Lort, its a west indian name. yet more ignorance here on boards.ie, well at least youre not a mod, i suppose i should be grateful for that.

Again this is pure and utter tripe. I think I will ask for you to be site banned and I believe you are wasting all our time here.

gandalf wrote: »
    Again this is pure and utter tripe. I think I will ask for you to be site banned and I believe you are wasting all our time here.
    Stop being racist galdalf. I love the way no matter what anyone is going to say, the first line of defence will be "Is it because I is a jedi?"
    86.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

llort wrote: »
    i dont know who you are but you obviously know me from somewhere, so this basically boils down to my skin colour, you racist fúcking cúnt.
    i have half a mind to consult my brief over this ignorant and unashamedly prejudiced "moderator".

The only racist here is you (and I have my suspicions that you are just playing the race card for reaction) since not once have I brought up race, creed, or preference for shoe-laces into anything. You have been dealt with according to the level of crap you have put into boards.ie (and to date you have put in a lot of crap).

Incidentally I haven't a clue who you are outside of boards.ie and tbh from your conduct thus far I really have no desire to find out who you are.
    would you have the balls to say it to my face or are you just a closet racist?

I'm sorry ... say what to your face? That I banned you for being a muppet who can't abide by the rules?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I imagine the whole point of the OP creating his account was to cause trouble & attempt an epic feedback thread.

pie-1.jpg

nevf wrote: »
    Stop being racist galdalf. I love the way no matter what anyone is going to say, the first line of defence will be "Is it because I is a jedi?"

Naw its because you are a bloody nerd !

So now you're bullying me. Is it because I'm black? well is it?

Yah, well your a geek! But you don't hear me whining about that!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i was too busy looking for him under bridges

i feel l3ess clever

• Advertisement

racist_dog.jpg

Lemming wrote: »
    The only racist here is you (and I have my suspicions that you are just playing the race card for reaction) since not once have I brought up race, creed, or preference for shoe-laces into anything. You have been dealt with according to the level of crap you have put into boards.ie (and to date you have put in a lot of crap).
    The Op has now started to hijack this thread, because the OP has clinging onto the last hope of trolling the place and wasting everyone's time.

It was fun having you here OP. Now take your 50 posts and buzz off.
    Incidentally I haven't a clue who you are outside of boards.ie and tbh from your conduct thus far I really have no desire to find out who you are.

I'm sorry ... say what to your face? That I banned you for being a muppet who can't abide by the rules?
    and OP, if you were really innocent, and if you knew you were innocent, you would fight the powah(ie. Lemming), rather than using blatant stupidity and ridiculous racist accusations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

And WHAT'S wrong with being a nerd????
    ***Places Gandalf on my "list".....LOL

Nowhere does Lemming mention race in his posts, so a retraction is in order methinks llort...

Oh, and just to clear things up, I'm...
    rightthere.jpg

<edit> Tigger, ROFL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

This thread's been a lollercoaster - I'm sorry it involved Lemming and Gandalf getting steamed up, they're seriously easy-going chaps - but hell, that's been funny. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83,224 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

1209742389093.gif

kevteljeur wrote: »
    This thread's been a lollercoaster - I'm sorry it involved Lemming and Gandalf getting steamed up, they're seriously easy-going chaps - but hell, that's been funny. :D

LOL steamed up, I'm taking the piss outta the muppet. You'd know if I was angry ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

LOL this is (kinda) funny. Leroy, perhaps "Terry" is your middle name then? or perhaps your gmail account belongs to someone with another unfortunate name?

hahha, I wouldnt have noticed you if you didnt come here. I'll almost be sorry to see you go, but I'll temper my disappointment with the knowledge that you will almost certainly be back. Trolls are like that...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

"not goodbye I'm sure.... Au revoir?", so romantic.

/me wipes a tear away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

I like the Star Trek vibe to this thread ...

28rnkh3.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Sorry OP, the ban looks deserved. You even had a clear warning. You weren't PMed to advise of the ban, presumably because of said warning, ie, you must have known it was coming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Sorry OP, the ban looks deserved. You even had a clear warning. You weren't PMed to advise of the ban, presumably because of said warning, ie, you must have known it was coming
    FYI, the OP was site banned.

is there a list new users so we can see who he comes back as?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I cant believe trolly mactroll wasnt spotted sooner, even i saw it and i didnt even know what a ceiling cat was until a few days ago!!! ;)

i don't believe in ceiling cat

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Tigger wrote: »
    i don't believe in ceiling cat

Repent heretic!

can't
    am gonna be jedi

funny-pictures-yoda-cat-baby-sleeps.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It certainly is refreshing to have trolls tell us that they are trolls. Heres hoping that the shills will in future name themselves llihs#1, llihs#2 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Ban deserved...you ignored warning, so stop whinging about it... Also, nice Star Trek thing goin on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Steve_o wrote: »
    Ban deserved...you ignored warning, so stop whinging about it... Also, nice Star Trek thing goin on...

clap.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i think posting prices of the same items elsewhere should be allowed on adverts as long as the prices are fairly represented if someone is trying to pull the wool over someones eyes as regards what a second hand item is worth they should be able to be called on it

but op you were warned

Advertisement