Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv Stands

Options
  • 09-06-2008 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Have been looking for a TV stand for a 37" LCD TV lately but they seem very expensive in bricks n mortar shops. Im on the look out for a clear glass stand with two shelves.

Anybody seen any good deals out there, either online or in shops

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mrperty

http://www.standland.co.uk/

have not used this company before but they provide free delivery to ireland. prices are in sterling so should get good exchange rate with sterling. Otherwise ebay would be the best bet - this is where i orginally saw these guys and they pointed me to their site. just waiting to push button

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Brianb8802

Nice one will check them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 darragh_mcc

I bought a sony 46` lcd tv three years ago. I also bought a wall bracket and threw out my stand. I`m now looking for the stand preferrably the original one. If anyone has the stand supplied with the Sony KDL-46S2530 let me know . I`m prepared to offer a 50 euro for one.

Advertisement