Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What was the last inanimate object you swore at?

13»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

hose on the petrol pump in the garage last night for being too short, bastid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I think it was my project manager last night actually.

I blame the booze.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Pighead wrote: »
    Lickarse.

Yup:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

My boss..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

The xbox 360 last night. Works for the boyfriend first time every time but with me it freezes first time and then won't display a picture forcing me to spend 10 minutes pulling out the signal cable from the box and the tv and 'twiddling' the wires until it finally does work. Can't remember what I called it but I did threaten to do something nasty to it and said it was the last time-and it worked then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

eve wrote: »
    The xbox 360 last night. Works for the boyfriend first time every time but with me it freezes first time and then won't display a picture forcing me to spend 10 minutes pulling out the signal cable from the box and the tv and 'twiddling' the wires until it finally does work. Can't remember what I called it but I did threaten to do something nasty to it and said it was the last time-and it worked then!
    If the console is freezing rather than losing picture (console still running) then twiddling the cables isn't going to do anything to help.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

My bedside locker, it obviously moved during the night.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

once rolled over in the middle of the night and headbutted the corner of the radiator, many torrents of abuse were given, no apology either

Advertisement