Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

spy pictures: Bentley Arnage long wheelbase

Options
  • 09-06-2008 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

bentley-arnage-long-wheelbase-spied.jpg

Here we have first picture of the new Bentley Arnage with long wheelbase spied in Germany. With this car Bentley wants to go against Rolls Royce Phantom and the Maybach long wheelbase.

Click here for a full gallery of the new Bentley Arnage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Moses7 wrote: »
    bentley-arnage-long-wheelbase-spied.jpg

Here we have first picture of the new Bentley Arnage with long wheelbase spied in Germany. With this car Bentley wants to go against Rolls Royce Phantom and the Maybach long wheelbase.

Click here for a full gallery of the new Bentley Arnage

Not the nicest looking car I've ever laid my eyes on, by that I mean it's hideous looking!!!

I'll have a Phantom please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I am thinking london taxi, really brutal looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

+1

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

meh, just looks like the stereotypical standard limo. Hard to tell body shape with the camouflage on it.

London taxi... eh.. get your glasses checked or lay of the NOX if you're a dentist! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

It looks like a limo London taxi....and leave my drug abuse out of it ;)
    new_london_taxi.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Tails142 wrote: »
    meh, just looks like the stereotypical standard limo. Hard to tell body shape with the camouflage on it.

London taxi... eh.. get your glasses checked or lay of the NOX if you're a dentist! :D

They have a white sticker on the side, how could it possibly be hard to guess the body shape? It's the worst disguised test mule I've ever seen, sure they come with a 2 tone option so you could probably order one identical to the one in the pic if you wanted.

What do they cost new? 4 -500K, jesus if you are that rich you mak as well stick an extra 150 into the car and do it right with a Phantom.

Advertisement