Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

johnny vegas on a diet????

Options
  • 09-06-2008 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

hey did anybody else see Johnny Vegas in town on saturday....me and a couple of mates saw him coming up quay street with his quite attractive bird and don't he aint as fat as he is on the telly...wondering has he made a new lose weight dvd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Pix or it never happened

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

He was on the jonathon Ross show not too long ago and he was saying he has lost a load of weight

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Cammera adds 10 pounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yeah he said on Jonathan Ross that he had health problems and needed to lose weight. I think he had something wrong with his leg.

He's still annoying as hell though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

ideal.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

He still drinks about 10 pints of Guinness a day though...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

bass Cadet wrote: »
    he Still Drinks About 10 Pints Of Guinness A Day Though...

We Asked Him To Have A Pint With Us Outside Sonnys But He Informed Us He Had Just Had Nine

po0k wrote: »
    pix Or It Never Happened
    Cant Provide Them We All Got A Bit Starstruck And We Was Well Merry At That Stage Plus He Moves Quite Crab Like And At Speed

IS THERE A CAMERA STILL POINTING DONW QUAY STREET I KNOW THERE USED TO BE ONE

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

i defo saw him too! madness! walking past the house hotel seating area there and i was convinced it was him! real thin though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Sherifu wrote: »

LMAO
    Should read Not Safe For Anyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭July

axiom32 wrote: »
    We Asked Him To Have A Pint With Us Outside Sonnys But He Informed Us He Had Just Had Nine

Cant Provide Them We All Got A Bit Starstruck And We Was Well Merry At That Stage Plus He Moves Quite Crab Like And At Speed

IS THERE A CAMERA STILL POINTING DONW QUAY STREET I KNOW THERE USED TO BE ONE
    foxy_19-89 wrote: »
    i defo saw him too! madness! walking past the house hotel seating area there and i was convinced it was him! real thin though!
    dilallio wrote: »
    LMAO
    Should read Not Safe For Anyone

What's with the unusual use of capital letters? Is it something to do with Mr. Vegas? I'm confused..

Advertisement