Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting - Trust?!

Options
  • 09-06-2008 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Ok, I know the title seems more appropriate for PI but this actually an entrepreneurial question...What I am wondering is how do you know who to trust when trying to start-up (or the pre-startup). For example if looking for information.

I know it's a lot of paranoia but when running ideas by people (on a message board or in conversation for example) there is the risk that they may like the idea a little too much. Similarly when conducting market research, a potential competitor could see this and try to get first-mover advantage on you.

So how do you change this mindset (or is it possible) or minimise the risk because I do know that it is important to depend on other people somewhat...

🤪

Advertisement