Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classes for kids/toddlers in Donegal Town

Options
  • 09-06-2008 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there are classes in Donegal Town suitable for toddlers? I know there is a ballet class, but i was also looking for gymnastics, karate, anything of that effect??

Or do you know any teachers/instructors who might be interested in organising a class?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

I'm pretty sure "Jo Jingles" has a class in Donegal town. It's music and movement up to 5/6 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭summerdreamn

cool, thanks. you don't happen to know where or who runs it? i can't find any info on line.

http://jojingles.ie/whereMap.htm# Hope you enjoy! All the kids love it! So do the parents :D

looks like there is no franchise here yet. i would love to do something like this, except i can't carry a tune to save my life!!! :)

looks like there is no franchise here yet. i would love to do something like this, except i can't carry a tune to save my life!!! :)

http://jojingles.ie/76.htm Did you phone the head office? It's a shame that it's not beside you, because it's great fun.

• Advertisement

yup, i rang but no luck. they're trying to recruit someone for a franchise and like i said, can't carry a tune to save my life. oh well.

anyone and other ideas?

ta!

Advertisement