Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Laser toner P1005(35A) for less than €50?

• 09-06-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,

I've bought a new HP laser printer but it turns out that it's cheaper to buy a new printer with the toner, rather than getting a replacement toner cartridge!

Anyone know where I can get toner for less than €50 for this HP P1005 Laserjet printer?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Here you go €25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ballinasloe

Thanks, but my model is the P1005, so it's a 35A type and not the 10A I need.

I'm afraid I'm looking at more than 50 quid here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Buying the new printer is a cheaper option, but you only get a starter/low capacity toner with most new printers. Plus after a while you'd be back to square one, this time with 2 printers and no toner.
    Toners aint cheap, I work for a company that supplies them, if you manage to get it for close to €50 its a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I just junked a Dell printer for the same reason. The ink was way too expensive. Found an Epson printer that had a good supply of generic and remanufactured cartridges and bought that one. Might be time to cut your losses or put the printer away until cheap toner available. They get you with the introductory offer and make their profit on the toner. Good Luck

Advertisement