Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL maths paper 2 - maths is over forever!

Options
  • 09-06-2008 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Just home from the paper 2 maths exam... ugh! mock was much easier!
    how'd ye all find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SimpleLogic

I thought all in all it was a fair enough higher level paper 2 . Circle question was nice and simple, trig questions quiet easy too. Geometry also wasnt too bad. I did the probability Q6 part C was a tiny bit challenging but yet again do able. Only Q I had problems with was Q8 B and unfortunately the only one I had to do. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Sugarplum_fairy

definitely a lovely paper, so much nicer than paper 1! I did Q1, 3, 5, 6, 7 & 8. Generally consensus seemed to be that Q8 posed the trickiest problems, took me ages to get the second parts of the b and c part out. had extra time so i did four as well, found the second parts of the c and b parts nasty as well, thankfully it probably won't matter for me.
    so glad to be finished:)!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hillview Hawk

ye i thought it was nice paper. Q4 c and 8b were the only qs that caused me a real problem.

Q8 b was a strange 1

Advertisement