Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free BeneFit lipgloss worth £13 with £2 glamour magazine

Options
  • 09-06-2008 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Sorry about the sterling but I bought this in UK yesterday. 3 Shades of Benefit gloss to choose from. Think it costs about €18 or more here. Glamour not the worst read either.

Comments

Thanks for the heads up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Got mine at the weekend €3.12:)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

Buy it in M&S and it'll only cost you €1.76;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

Seonad wrote: »
    Buy it in M&S and it'll only cost you €1.76;)

Thanks for the tip. why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

SheRa wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip. why is that?

I have no idea! Just noticed the last two times I've bought Glamour in there (the M&S on Grafton St.) that it's been cheaper than it should be, but didn't seem to be a mistake because I checked my receipt afterwards:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Got it yesterday and the girl serving me said a woman had bought 10 earlier in the day!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Ooh which lipgloss is it?! Should have picked up a copy earlier!

Edit Just clicked the link ...doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

DCC160 wrote: »
    Got it yesterday and the girl serving me said a woman had bought 10 earlier in the day!! :eek:

Might have to pop into M&S and get the two other shades :)

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I got mine yesterday, gonna get more today. The shade called 'didn't hear it from me' is a bit crap though (the one I got) it's really pale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

brilliant thanks for the heads up cant wait to get mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Checked a few places today for Glamour, which was suspiciously sold out! :pac:
    The shades are 'Didn't hear it from me' -nude pink,
    'My people,your people' -mother of pearl shimmer, and 'Who are you wearing'- darker pink
    Maybe my local newsie will have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

AGH! i should have looked at the site better.... got to the shop, only two copies left. one of them was "You didnt hear it from me" and the other was the "Who are you wearing?" i wanted the first one but i wasn't sure which was which so i decided there was only one i didnt really want and i only had a 33.3% chance of getting it.. i should have known!! :mad:

...but its not actually too bad on so im not gonna go mad over it. the other one is nicer though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Whats the difference between a Benefit lipgloss that you cant see the colour of compared to any other one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I got 'Who are you wearing'- darker pink, this morning. i wanted the first one but couldnt remember what shade was what and besides there was only one copy of it left! it must be flying off the shelves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I got 'Who are you wearing'- darker pink, this morning. i wanted the first one but couldnt remember what shade was what and besides there was only one copy of it left! it must be flying off the shelves

same as myself. im pleasantly surprised though. its not normally a shade i would ever go for!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I got 2 more this morining so have all 3 colours now:o

Spar on Nasseau street still has a few copies and all 3 colours as of 9 o'clock this morning!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

I just came back from M&S Grafton St - they have all shades & loads of copies. Plus the Bus Stop at the top of Grafton St has loads of them as well.

I'd love to see the sales figures for this month's Glamour, compared to last month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

So some people are buying 3 copies of the one magazine for the free gift?

Whoever came up with the free lipgloss idea deserves a pat on the back, that's some good marketing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Rozabeez wrote: »
    So some people are buying 3 copies of the one magazine for the free gift?

Whoever came up with the free lipgloss idea deserves a pat on the back, that's some good marketing.

Ya because it's an expensive free gift as opposed to the usual "made in china" free bags they offer us.

Hopefully the increased sales will encourage them to give us more decent freebies:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Must pick up my copy tomorrow..have to say Glamour if my fave read so happy all round:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I actually bought it, magazine's alright, way better than U anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My sister works in a newsagents. teehee.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Have been meaning to buy this all week - legged it out and got 'didnt hear it from me' and 'who are you wearing'..

Love love love who are you wearing!!

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

bout 2 magazines myself the other day and my sis bought one...got your people my people and who are you wearing.. think i might purchase the other one might as well!!!!:D:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

got one this morning, (didnt hear it from me) :D cheers for the heads up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

Got the dark pink one yesterday in M&S (well sent my OH for it), when I went in later in the day, all gone!! Must try again tomorrow, I want the other ones! The one I got looks nice, but tastes funny, like watermelon or something!

Advertisement